2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
It don't matter how much you sell tickets for..clips are unaccomplished of anythig..if anything the clips underperformed, with that team and coach not even.a wcf? come on man
Distractions? That's an excuse,.them dudes ain't thinking bout Sterling when there on the court...

It don't matter how much you sell tickets for..clips are unaccomplished of anythig..if anything the clips underperformed, with that team and coach not even.a wcf? come on man
Distractions? That's an excuse,.them dudes ain't thinking bout Sterling when there on the court...

I don't understand how losing to KD and Russ and a 60 win team in the playoffs is underperforming :lol: :lol:

Another reason Doc would throw in the towel.
The Clips are mentally weak, Sterling only camouflaged that.
Doc bit off more than he could chew joining the Western conference.
He's a goner, lucky for him, Sterling is his get out of jail free card.

Oh and as far that whole narrative goes I don't even agree with the Clippers being "the best team on paper" and especially this repetitive hollow saying of "the best team on paper" and I aint even gonna suggest some other team cuz the whole thing is stupid.

I originally thought only LAC fans were thinking their team were the best in the west and were expected to be in the finals but apparently not. I didn't think when Doc showed up they automatically were contenders. I look at that team and think while CP3 was an improvement them other dudes aint the best at their positions hands down. Then they basically show it in their playoff play. The Clips not being in the wcf or finals aint solely CP3's fault so the conclusion shouldn't be he sucks because they did lose.. That's the team's failing, coach included. Not just this past playoffs but the one before as well.

Last edited:
I don't understand how losing to KD and Russ and a 60 win team in the playoffs is underperforming :lol: :lol:

Ok I'll explain to you my debate loving dude ..:lol:

When it came time to cease the moment
they performed? Na they underperformed
They didn't do there job in crucoal moments, correct?..

This team is deep with a top five coach them not getting to wcf is underperforming..

My squad over performed with what we had regular season but underperformed in playoffs..
That's like me saying loosing to john wall and Beal is not underperforming

Shoeking= #teamdebateteam..:lol:

Last edited:
CP3 - Arguably the best PG in the league

Quake - Arguably the best PF in the league

DJ - top 5 center in the league, could be top 3

^^Cuz according to clipper fans they are the best team on paper......
I don't think they underachieved. They are who they are . A very good squad but not true contenders.

Clippers should have lost to GSW round 1.
I remember that terrible no-call on Curry.
Should have been game over. Instead it cost them the game.
Clips (I hate saying shoulda coulda but) should've been fishing after round 1

When it came time to cease the moment they performed? Na they underperformed
They didn't do there job in crucoal moments, correct?..

This team is deep with a top five coach them not getting to wcf is underperforming..

My squad over performed with what we had registered season but underperformed in playoffs..
That's like me saying loosing to john wall and Beal in first round is not underperforming
Ya team didn't over perform. Yall play in the weak East with weak playoff teams that aren't the top 2 seeds.

I mean without Rose when I look at a Bulls matchup in the first round when they end up a 3-5 seed and are playing teams like the Nets, Hawks, etc. I'm not thinking the Bulls will obviously lose or that the other team will obviously win. **** is always a toss up :lol:

Besides you can't get specific about when the Clips under performed (the end of the game) and then give an opposite example with your team when they "over performed" for an entire series. Then try to throw the blanket statement that the Clips under performed throughout.

Last edited:
How do you guys continue to get trolled by CFB and then let him represent all CLipper fans on NT? :lol:

I can't think of any other fan on here besides MJSF who expected the team to make the WCF. If anything, more non-Clipper fans were saying it was really only so they can use it against the team when they didn't make it. Losing to a higher Seed with the MVP and the best PG in the league is underperforming :lol:

Give us time. We young and improving every year.

You see how Quake and DJ mproved with just 1 season under Doc?

WCF is a failed season, our goal is a title

Until the Clippers can play a consistent and productive half-court game, I don't see them winning a title any time soon. They're very close though. Team is deep as Hell.

How do you guys continue to get trolled by CFB and then let him represent all CLipper fans on NT? :lol:

I can't think of any other fan on here besides MJSF who expected the team to make the WCF. If anything, more non-Clipper fans were saying it was really only so they can use it against the team when they didn't make it. Losing to a higher Seed with the MVP and the best PG in the league is underperforming :lol:

I don't speak for other clippers fans.

How do you guys continue to get trolled by CFB and then let him represent all CLipper fans on NT?
laugh.gif

I can't think of any other fan on here besides MJSF who expected the team to make the WCF. If anything, more non-Clipper fans were saying it was really only so they can use it against the team when they didn't make it. Losing to a higher Seed with the MVP and the best PG in the league is underperforming
laugh.gif
Are you declaring Russ as the best PG in the league?

Julius Wrek

Last edited:
Ya team didn't over perform. Yall play in the weak East with weak playoff teams that aren't the top 2 seeds.

I mean without Rose when I look at a Bulls matchup in the first round when they end up a 3-5 seed and are playing teams like the Nets, Hawks, etc. I'm not thinking the Bulls will obviously lose or that the other team will obviously win. **** is always a toss up :lol:

Besides you can't get specific about when the Clips under performed (the end of the game) and then give an opposite example with your team when they "over performed" for an entire series. Then try to throw the blanket statement that the Clips under performed throughout.
Knicks fan..regardless of what you may like to believe... With our squad being ran by Dj Augustine on a 1st yr pickup a mike dunleavy and lazy *** Carlos Boozer all startings..and no He whose name shall not b spoken

We overachieved and had a great season weak east or not...your squad had your best player on the floor and didn't do or look half what we were.. Sorry it's just in the Knicks DNA as a team..:lol:

And no it shouldn't of been a tossup not from noone looking at it..
With our coaching and players playoff experience compared to the wiz core never playing together in playoff basketball.. That should of been us
We underperformed in the playoffs and did great regular season...

Go reread what I said..I said both chi and lac had a great season but both didn't do there job come postseason..
A team of Lac as deep as they are should of finished the job with smart basketball and not choked in the end whether against Kd and Russ or not...
That's like saying we didn't do well cuz we were playing hi caliber guys like wall and Beal compared to joakim being the only above average in our roster...

La is full of good talent and a great coach loosing to KD and Russ in no excuse for not performing in key moments

There results are what says performed/underperformed simple as that, they should of been seen a confrence finals..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom