2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well RIP to the next three pages

53185792.jpg

LMAOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

LMAO!
Everyone is in a good mood this morning.
Took the day off to get some new tires and y'all making my wait pretty enjoyable this far.

Blue vs White game tonight. Gotta say it's the most excited I've been for basketball in a while.

Smh at me not being home for the game

I'll be rooting for whatever team Rose is in

That boy uncharted is real quick with the reply when his mame is involved.

lol man, Im at work, and i work on my computer, so whenever i get that email notification, I check it to see what was said. lol it never fails that Bulls and Laker fans have my name in their post. Its all good tho.
Let them STAY MAD!!

lol man, Im at work, and i work on my computer, so whenever i get that email notification, I check it to see what was said. lol it never fails that Bulls and Laker fans have my name in their post. Its all good tho.
Let them STAY MAD!!

Why you gotta bring up Bulls' fans though? Dude who mentioned u has nothin to do with us....smh

Blue vs White game tonight. Gotta say it's the most excited I've been for basketball in a while.

Smh at me not being home for the game

I'll be rooting for whatever team Rose is in

what time is it on? showing 12am on NBA tv for me

is it playing live on another channel? will tune in regardless

Blue team
Curry
AD
Demar
Manimal
Curious George
Hayward
Korver
Plumlee
Wall
Rose

White team
KD
Harden
Beal
Dmc
Drummond
Kyrie
Dame
Mill sap
Chandler
Klay

Last edited:
Master Zik Master Zik

You are funny I'll tell you that..
Thank you, thank you. You're far too kind.
Me bringing up you being a knicks fan is to let you know why I recognize your hate for the bulls
View media item 1109852

THAT GOES WITHOUT SAYING
Cuz your team will not and is not nothing while chicago holds there **** together no matter what obstacles arise...your blinded by hate for chi when it's your squad you hate deep down which is more than understandable

I said the bulls over achieved in the regular season..and underachieved in the postseason.. How can you not comprehend this I don't know...
We did in no way expect to have even a winning season nor a top seed with the medicracy of our roster..so yes we overachieved the standards of which were expected ..

Again I don't know your deal but you do not comprehend well..I said both team clips and chi had great seasons but both underachieved in the playoffs..
Your talking wcf expectations ? Ok but the clips didn't even see the second round with a stacked deep roster healthy and a top tier coach so yes in my eyes they underachieved and I'll say it again if you don't understand.. Just like chicago did as well..

The Knicks wud have washed chi in the playoffs? Really? :rofl:
East sucks.

Bulls didn't overachieve in the playoffs. I'm not and never was talking about the regular season. Maybe you need to reread to comprehend what I'm saying cuz as much as you use the word I don't think you're actually doing any of it.

Last edited:
My Philly source told me yesterday that the Sixers are quietly grooming Iverson to be a coach. They've personally paid him to go to coaching camps in Asia and ****. Now they've got him doing clinics over there too.
That would be interesting. A.I. is obviously one of those dudes you'd never peg for coaching. Not sure it works out unless he's fully committed and makes the change.

Wish him well though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom