2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
AI will never be a head coach

Maybe sixers just want him to help in player development or just have some kind of minor coaching job and sit on the bench and be with the team and help in practice. nothing more to look into this because he will NEVER be a headcoach

Never say Never.

AI aint gonna be a head coach and even if he wants to, no one in the NBA is gonna hire him.

Maybe sixers just want him to help in player development or just have some kind of minor coaching job and sit on the bench and be with the team and help in practice. nothing more to look into this because he will NEVER be a headcoach
Never say Never.
AI aint gonna be a head coach and even if he wants to, no one in the NBA is gonna hire him.
The same could have been said about Sheed, before his stint with the Knicks.

Last edited:
76ers doing AI a solid and keeping him busy. Nothing more, nothing less. For a guy who had such a disdain for "practice," why do you believe for a second that he'll make a good coach OR that the Sixers are seriously grooming him to do so? **** is funny.

Never say Never.

I can see Jordan hiring him.

76ers doing AI a solid and keeping him busy. Nothing more, nothing less. For a guy who had such a disdain for "practice," why do you believe for a second that he'll make a good coach OR that the Sixers are seriously grooming him to do so? **** is funny.

Pretty much

Last edited:

It actually has truth to it. XN Sports are content partners with AOL, Boston Herald, Chicago Tribune, so they a pretty legit.

http://www.xnsports.com/2014/07/31/allen-iverson-thinking-coaching/
Love this. More teams should be like this. Take care of your own man, he was a cornerstone of this franchise and always will be. Adopt a family mentality
Washington Wizards to host New York Knicks on Christmas Day, according to report

pimp.gif
#dcrising
Wow this is a shock, the home part especially. Wizards on the come up for real.

Never say Never.

The same could have been said, before his stint with the Knicks.
Damn, so you live in a parallel universe where the Knicks did sign A.I.? How did that work out? :lol: :nerd:

Yea let's hire that guy who wears choppa suits, gets his hair braided during games, and doesn't like to talk about practice. Ideal candidate

It's possible he revolutionizes NBA coaching with his no practice approach.

:lol:

[thread="597358"] [/thread]

[thread="597358"] [/thread]
Damn, so you live in a parallel universe where the Knicks did sign A.I.? How did that work out? :lol: :nerd:

What the heck are you talking about?
How you gonna call me out after your quick edit? :lol:

Should I screen cap this pg to show your post? Cuz it's still unedited and I can see what your originally posted.

Also how you comparing Sheed to A.I.? When the Knicks got a history and laundry list of hiring former Knicks?

Last edited:

[thread="597358"]2014 Nba Off Season Lebron James Im Coming Home And Let The Games Begin/36000#post_21271017​[/thread]
[thread="597358"]2014 Nba Off Season Lebron James Im Coming Home And Let The Games Begin/36000_100#post_21271026​[/thread]
Damn, so you live in a parallel universe where the Knicks did sign A.I.? How did that work out?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
What the heck are you talking about?
How you gonna call me out after your quick edit?
laugh.gif

Should I screen cap this pg to show your post? Cuz it's still unedited and I can see what your originally posted.

Also how you comparing Sheed to A.I.? When the Knicks got a laundry list of hiring former Knicks?
Wallace was hired by the Pistons not Knicks. 

Never say Never.

sheed isnt an assistant tho

i forgot his position but it wasnt a "coaching" job per se

My source is actually an extremely wealthy business guy from Philly that just knows a lot of people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom