2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Until it came time to throw the game away

He had a bad moment. It happens to the best of them. He still was really good through the entire 6 games of that series. When you go up against 2 of the top 5 players in the league w/o home court, there's a chance you may lose :lol:

They lost the series. And yes those 2 things pretty much summed up his high points

23 4 and 12 on 52% but yeah, those 2 things summed up his series against them. K buddy.. And like I said, it wasn't like it was a guarantee they were going to win the series anyway. They went up against a very worthy opponent.

But when you have a bias against Chris Paul, you can't really see that.

23 4 and 12 on 52% but yeah, those 2 things summed up his series against them. K buddy.. And like I said, it wasn't like it was a guarantee they were going to win the series anyway. They went up against a very worthy opponent.

But when you have a bias against Chris Paul, you can't really see that.

If you can claim bias I can claim caping.

Stats are padded

Last edited:
If you can claim bias I can claim caping.

See here's the thing, you can't "cape" with facts :lol:

Chris Paul had a really bad meltdown at the end of game 5. However, the series was out of a possible 7 games. That moment does not capture his entire series, no matter how you slice it.

You can't put up those numbers and only have "2 good moments" that series :lol: the fact that you said those were his only good moments in the series shows pure bias.

Understand that as bad as the end of game 5 was for CP3, he was still really good the entire series. The series was more than that moment. Had the Clippers won game 5, it still doesn't guarantee that they would win the series anyway.

Last edited:
Lebron is gonna make Kyrie look so good with all the attention he's gonna get.

I could already see people saying that Kyrie is a top 2 PG in the league :smh:

Wasn't LeBron responsible for Boobie Gibson averaging like 15 points one year? :lol:

Every one of Kyrie's stats will shoot up ridiculous this year. He'll be very efficient.

See here's the thing, you can't "cape" with facts :lol:

Chris Paul had a really bad meltdown at the end of game 5. However, the series was out of a possible 7 games. That moment does not capture his entire series, no matter how you slice it.

You can't put up those numbers and only have "2 good moments" that series :lol: the fact that you said those were his only good moments in the series shows pure bias.

Understand that as bad as the end of game 5 was for CP3, he was still really good the entire series. The series was more than that moment. Had the Clippers won game 5, it still doesn't guarantee that they would win the series anyway.

Right. Like Ain't cp3 have like 4 turnovers thru the last 3 mins of game 5. And didn't he hit like 8 threes in a game that series?

Somebody said it earlier...but on NT, ....it's fashionable to hate on CP3, Dwight...and Blake up until the end of this year.

Y'all just parrot stuff guys from TNT or grantland say.

It's crazy how people let their dislike of a player they don't even know get in the way of recognizing talent.

Last edited:
Right. Like Ain't cp3 have like 4 turnovers thru the last 3 mins of game 5. And didn't he hit like 8 threes in a game that series?

Somebody said it earlier...but on NT, ....it's fashionable to hate on CP3, Dwight...and Blake up until the end of this year.

Y'all just parrot stuff guys from TNT or grantland say.

It's crazy how people let their dislike of a player they don't even know get in the way of recognizing talent.

I'm saying man.

Like I said, When it comes to guys like Blake, CP3, Blake, Melo, etc. here on NT people want it to be black and white so that it fits with their description on who that player really is.

Chris Paul lost game 5 for the clippers = He had a bad series, Russell Walked all over him, yadaydayada when it's not nearly this simple to assess.

Or like when they say Melo, CP3, are career losers and what not because they don't have that much playoff success. It's not nearly that simple.

I'm taking a serious guess. It's probably work ethic. Plumlee know his role. Cousins was probably trying to much.

Probably had more to do with what both players do well rather than Cousins "Trying to do too much."

On a team with all of these all stars, cousins, won't be featured. He's best as a player when he's featured. The Exception is an athlete, has size, can run the floor like a deer, and doesn't need the ball on offense.

Hopefully a sign Plumlee has taken a leap this summer. He has great athletic potential so a spot on team USA would be great for him.

I'm sure the Coach K hook up helps too. Seriously though, I cant see Cousins being that effective in the FIBA game.

I'm saying man.

Like I said, When it comes to guys like Blake, CP3, Blake, Melo, etc. here on NT people want it to be black and white so that it fits with their description on who that player really is.

Chris Paul lost game 5 for the clippers = He had a bad series, Russell Walked all over him, yadaydayada when it's not nearly this simple to assess.

Or like when they say Melo, CP3, are career losers and what not because they don't have that much playoff success. It's not nearly that simple.
im not a big knick fan but i think ppl in many cases are too hard on melo... when he was on the west he a an ok decent team at best,,, and never really had another elite player (outside of a troubled, past prime iverson) and then when he came to the knicks i mean his next best player is a injury prone past prime amare..... 

Granted he gets rather lazy, and shows little effort on the def... end but dude is probably the best or one of the best pure scorers offensive players in the game... (i would still put him over durant in terms of offense) mainly because he has a much better post and back to the basket game. 

In cp3 case hes really is the only veteran (outside of when they had billups) and pretty much had to lead a bunch of youth and inexperienced players as a pg.... and thats not a easy task and hardly ever occurs. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom