2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cp3 cant even carry blake when he struggling, you think he can handle the scoring load on a okc squad with no jamal crawford or consistent 3rd option

let me guess you're one of the dudes who thinks cp3 will help give kd more touches so it can be 1 vs 5

But thunder offense>>>clippers offense tho

Clippers have a lot of talent but their offense is centered by bigs, they get most of their points off the bench cause other than cp3 no one on the starting lineup can really move the ball and they fail to good defense every time

Blake is a transcendent type talent but he is a liability on this team when he is the obvious go to guy, they cannot live on his jumper and I don't trust him taking it to the hole by himself, cp3 is a master facilitator but blake and deandre are not go-to guys. Crawford could be but he would rather be a third option

Paul could become the number one option but that's not his game, he helps by helping and a good team would strive with such a skilled unselfish player(s) for example San Antonio, a team full of unselfish players. Having a superstar and being a superstar can only do so much

Why would you Amnesty mo Williams. He makes 3mil on a 1 year deal lol. He also is a good backup pg
but who would they get rid of....? yea he can be had cheap but dont the cavs already have a full roster, plus dec is awhile away, im pretty sure a trade move etc could land them someone better then mo williams

But thunder offense>>>clippers offense tho

Clippers have a lot of talent but their offense is centered by bigs, they get most of their points off the bench cause other than cp3 no one on the starting lineup can really move the ball and they fail to good defense every time

Blake is a transcendent type talent but he is a liability on this team when he is the obvious go to guy, they cannot live on his jumper and I don't trust him taking it to the hole by himself, cp3 is a master facilitator but blake and deandre are not go-to guys. Crawford could be but he would rather be a third option

Paul could become the number one option but that's not his game, he helps by helping and a good team would strive with such a skilled unselfish player(s) for example San Antonio, a team full of unselfish players. Having a superstar and being a superstar can only do so much
more or less is like what steve nash did for the suns with amare and marion

Don't care how long it takes, panthro and lion-o MUST re-unite lol

Damn I didn't even kno Mo was a FA, cavs should've at least tossed him a water boy contract or something, bron was pullin bones for miller and jones, they should've did something for Mo

Man shut up. What in the world does regressing have to do with still averaging 19 & 13 as the best player on a 50 win team.

If anything, that's a testament to how talented Dwight is that he is STILL better than your young boys...despite regressing.

Dude still gets it done at the highest level at his position. You want your young guys to be ALL Stars...well they need to put up some insane numbers, or contribute to winning. Then they'll have a case.

Dudes basing all star nods on potential now lol. Acting like Dwight wasn't in the same position as these guys when he was younger.
not just potential but proven...ad was an allstar...and shouldve been ahead of dwight...he had a better overall season... his growth etc.... yea he had a better team record etc... if we were using your logicc then stephen curry shouldnt have gotten the nod over tony parker... but guess what he did.... because he leap, his improvement and plus him having a pretty good stat line. 

I could see if ad was putting up 12 and 8 but 20 and 11, having the huge leap player development wise...despite having a worse record... 

So is stephen curry better then tony parker... pretty much the same argument except gsw had a better record the the pelicans but similiar situation yet no one thought it was crazy that he got the nod over tony parker.

Man shut up. What in the world does regressing have to do with still averaging 19 & 13 as the best player on a 50 win team.

If anything, that's a testament to how talented Dwight is that he is STILL better than your young boys...despite regressing.

Dude still gets it done at the highest level at his position. You want your young guys to be ALL Stars...well they need to put up some insane numbers, or contribute to winning. Then they'll have a case.

Dudes basing all star nods on potential now lol. Acting like Dwight wasn't in the same position as these guys when he was younger.
not just potential but proven...ad was an allstar...and shouldve been ahead of dwight...he had a better overall season... his growth etc.... yea he had a better team record etc... if we were using your logicc then stephen curry shouldnt have gotten the nod over tony parker... but guess what he did.... because he leap, his improvement and plus him having a pretty good stat line. 

I could see if ad was putting up 12 and 8 but 20 and 11, having the huge leap player development wise...despite having a worse record... 

So is stephen curry better then tony parker... pretty much the same argument except gsw had a better record the the pelicans but similiar situation yet no one thought it was crazy that he got the nod over tony parker.
I don't get it. Tony Parker was voted in by the coaches. The reason nobody argued Curry vs Parker, was because everybody knew that TP would make the team regardless. The argument for AD and Dwight is different. Dwight was voted in by coaches, first go round. AD was only on the squad, because Kobe was injured. He wasn't even chosen by the coaches to be a initial reserve. Not talking anything away from AD, he is a great, future talent, but even the coaches didn't feel he was an All-star at the point or better than Dwight. Could even argue he got the nod over Goran Dragic, because Davis was the hometown kid.

Last edited:
Lebron is gonna make Kyrie look so good with all the attention he's gonna get.

I could already see people saying that Kyrie is a top 2 PG in the league :smh:

Lebron is gonna make Kyrie look so good with all the attention he's gonna get.

I could already see people saying that Kyrie is a top 2 PG in the league
mean.gif
LeBron's not going to make people say he's a Top 2 PG, however he will make Kyrie a household name

He had old heads and preteen girls knowing who Mario Chalmers was 
mean.gif

Last edited:
When it comes to guys like CP3, Dwight Howard, and the LA Clippers, people on NT never fail to amaze me :lol:

Things aren't nearly as black and white as you all would like it to be.

LeBron's not going to make people say he's a Top 2 PG, however he will make Kyrie a household name

He had old heads and preteen girls knowing who Mario Chalmers was 
mean.gif

Kyrie isn't a household name
roll.gif
I can bet more non-NBA viewers know the name Mario Chalmers than Kyrie Irving

Heck, they know Uncle Drew from the Pepsi before they know Kyrie Irving by name

Last edited:
People still talking about what CP3 coulda shoulda woulda done in the playoffs? Like he didn't get DESTROYED by Westbrook that series, hell you expect him to kill opposing guards but Russ even shoot a higher TS% than KD that series.

Never forget Cliff getting down in his stance, looking all serious and focused, only for Russ to blow by him and dunk as AllState Blake looks on scared to attempt to make a defensive play at the rim and then Cliff yells at him.

I can bet more non-NBA viewers know the name Mario Chalmers than Kyrie Irving

Heck, they know Uncle Drew from the Pepsi before they know Kyrie Irving by name
Agree to disagree.
We live in a society that most people can't tell you how many states we have. The name Mario Chalmers has been ran on ESPN and other news outlets (magazines, newspapers, etc.), in connection to the Miami Heat teams and championships, more than the name Kyrie Irving.

Every person isn't a dedicated NBA fan, like we are, or even your friends and family. My mom and sister now Rio, but have no clue who Kyrie is.

It's the same concept that more people know the name Derek Fisher, than the name Chauncey Billups. 

Last edited:
People still talking about what CP3 coulda shoulda woulda done in the playoffs? Like he didn't get DESTROYED by Westbrook that series, hell you expect him to kill opposing guards but Russ even shoot a higher TS% than KD that series.

Never forget Cliff getting down in his stance, looking all serious and focused, only for Russ to blow by him and dunk as AllState Blake looks on scared to attempt to make a defensive play at the rim and then Cliff yells at him.

850219152.gif

I mean, while this is true CP3 was really good against Westbrook too.

850219152.gif
laugh.gif

A+ execution.

Julius Wrek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom