2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
he actually would improve okc if the had better/more efficient shooters... but their squad is built on a score first pg so yes russ>cp3 for that squad..... but one could argue drose>russ for okc.... and not to knock russ..(one of my fav players) but you could replace him with kyrie,john wall etc... and i seriously doubt there would be much of a dropoff in terms of wins and overall success...

Russ face :smh:

The disrespect

I kinda think the Thunder would have made the Finals if they had Chris Paul instead Westbrook

I feel like the Thunder would have more fluidity on offense
Hell no. Clippers on paper have the better team and still lost. CP3 has done nothing but lead his teams to failure.

CP3 problem is he's too small to consistently take over games in the clutch, so the Clippers rely on Jamal Crawford a little too much

With the Thunder, CP3 would not have to take over in clutch, that would be Durants job, I also think he could even get their bigs more involved on offense

Hell no. Clippers on paper have the better team and still lost. CP3 has done nothing but lead his teams to failure.
russ on the lac would just be flat out barely a playoff team.... the other players supporting cast depend to much on cp3 pick and roll/pick and pop game... plus russ is more effective around the rim.... that works for okc cause when he is trapped or needs to kick it out he has a sharp shooter in kd... a pretty decent set shot shooter in ibaka.... that wouldnt work for okc... him kicking it out to a jordan on the wing lol.... and blake isnt exactly a sharp shooter either... they all need to be set up around the rim... and with russ they couldnt all be in the lane clogging it up.. 

cp3 on the other hand could be successful in okc... maybe not the extent of russ... but swap places and cp3 has a better chance of success on okc then russ would on lac....

Look at what Cp3 did as a #1 option. With a big 3 of David West, and Peja lol. Cut it out. Dude came 2nd in MVP voting that year and led his team to 60wins and a 7 game series with the spurs in the 2nd rnd or something.

Dude put up like 24 12 and 5 on like 50% shooting as the #1 option

Sorry bruh but we talking bout now

F*** what he DID

I kinda think the Thunder would have made the Finals if they had Chris Paul instead Westbrook

Thunder, at present don't have a robust offensive system for CP/Russ to conduct.

I have read that they are supposedly undergoing a "offensive remodel" in an attempt to attain more balance in shots.

Julius Wrek

Last edited:

To be fair...the Clips lost on some BS. They just showed a replay of game 5, and clips should have been up 3-2 heading back to LA.

And don't act like OKC wasn't favored to win the series. Hell...they had the better record, and Kevin F**** Durant. Don't sit here and tell me OKC isn't good on paper either.

Why should Boogie and AD get the All star Nod when they aren't better players than Dwight yet?

I swear, once y'all hate a player...y'all totally discredit them. As bad as you make Dwight's offense to be....he still can get you 20 & 13 a night.

Honestly, Dwight is a clown...but the hate is absurd. Dude even with his offensive limitations is a great player and a futur Hofer.

What more do you want?
and davis gets you 20 and 11...is a younger player... has a better overall offensive game... so yea id take a 20 yr old with a better offensive game... with similiar numbers and constantly improving... over a 28/29 y/o 10 year vet who offensive game has been at a stand still for a good couple of years while his defense has slightly regressed.

Last edited:

Thunder, at present don't have a robust offensive system for CP/Russ to conduct.

I have read that they are supposedly undergoing a "offensive remodel" in an attempt to attain more balance in shots.

Julius Wrek

I hope they do

Even though I'm a Spurs fan, I hate to watch the Thunder's offense bog down the stretch. I want to see KD and Westbrook be great

russ on the lac would just be flat out barely a playoff team.... the other players supporting cast depend to much on cp3 pick and roll/pick and pop game... plus russ is more effective around the rim.... that works for okc cause when he is trapped or needs to kick it out he has a sharp shooter in kd... a pretty decent set shot shooter in ibaka.... that wouldnt work for okc... him kicking it out to a jordan on the wing lol.... and blake isnt exactly a sharp shooter either... they all need to be set up around the rim... and with russ they couldnt all be in the lane clogging it up.. 

cp3 on the other hand could be successful in okc... maybe not the extent of russ... but swap places and cp3 has a better chance of success on okc then russ would on lac....

Cant take your argument srs with these hypotheticals :rofl:

Sorry bruh but we talking bout now

F*** what he DID

So averaging close to 20ppg on one of the best teams in the west, not to mention the 10+ assist etc etc isn't anything huh.

Reality is...He's been with the clips for 3 years. 2/3 years they've advanced past the 1st round. Got hosed last year.

You REALLY think the clips were a championship caliber team? No, in a toss up west, they were right where they were supposed to be. Either a 2nd rnd team, or a WCF team. Spurs and Thunder were the best teams in the west...and that's how it played out.

We all know the Clippers got robbed in the playoffs.

That's obvious. The refs are horrible and decided the outcome.
If Blake Griffin had made his second free throw,

and Chris Paul had merely just accepted the fact that he'd be fouled...

They would have pulled ahead in the series.

That's it.

If Russ had pulled what CP did, 

he'd have been slandered for eternity.

Julius Wrek

Last edited:
and davis gets you 20 and 11...is a younger player... has a better overall offensive game... so yea id take a 20 yr old with a better offensive game... with similiar numbers and constantly improving... over a 28/29 y/o 10 year vet who offensive game has been at a stand still for a good couple of years while his defense has slightly regressed.

What the Hell does that have to do with making the All Star team as you said earlier?

Not a damn thing.

If Blake Griffin had made his second free throw,

and Chris Paul had merely just accepted the fact that he'd be fouled...

They would have pulled ahead in the series.

That's it.

Julius Wrek

I admit CP3 goofed on that play. But for some to say that is a choke move is idiotic.

Yes these hypotheticals are irrelevant. So basically is a world and time that doesn't exist the clippers should of won. Gotcha

Last edited:
What the Hell does that have to do with making the All Star team as you said earlier?

Not a damn thing.
he puts up similiar numbers... while having a better offensive game... plus lack of big men he should be an allstar.... making someone and allstar for the sake of being an allstar or just because of what they use to be has always been wack to me...

So averaging close to 20ppg on one of the best teams in the west, not to mention the 10+ assist etc etc isn't anything huh.

Reality is...He's been with the clips for 3 years. 2/3 years they've advanced past the 1st round. Got hosed last year.

You REALLY think the clips were a championship caliber team? No, in a toss up west, they were right where they were supposed to be. Either a 2nd rnd team, or a WCF team. Spurs and Thunder were the best teams in the west...and that's how it played out.

Clips were def hyped up to be a title contender especially with doc & they had a better bench & starting lineup than okc so idk what makes them less of a team than okc

he puts up similiar numbers... while having a better offensive game... plus lack of big men he should be an allstar.... making someone and allstar for the sake of being an allstar or just because of what they use to be has always been wack to me...

So Dwight, who puts up similar numbers on a team that wins 30 MORE GAMES than AD or Cousins, should not be an All star because he is 8 years older than those guys, and has less potential?

Got you. All the sense in the world big cat. Lmao.

T'Wolves hinting at Mo Gotti being apart of the Love deal?

nerd.gif

Panthro and Lion-O together again!

Julius Wrek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom