2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol thats pretty much the general census lol.... which is crazy cause none of them are garbage...folks be acting like were talking about god shammgod, paul mcpherson and jeremy lin ah something.... all have been mvp's and at one time considered the best in their sport. 

D rose was never considered the best

EXACTLY

ITS CLEAR HOW GOOD THEY ARE

BUT ONE JOKE AND PPL REACT LIKE U SPIT ON THEIR DEAD MOTHERS GRAVES

THE THEY START HURLING PERSONAL INSULTS AND WANNA COME ME

HELL I SHOULD HIT DA SNITCH BUTTON SMH

EXACTLY

ITS CLEAR HOW GOOD THEY ARE

BUT ONE JOKE AND PPL REACT LIKE U SPIT ON THEIR DEAD MOTHERS GRAVES

THE THEY START HURLING PERSONAL INSULTS AND WANNA COME ME

HELL I SHOULD HIT DA SNITCH BUTTON SMH
my only thing is when ppl legit dislike or discredit a player for social media, gossip he say/she say type of stuff... aka kobe caught a rape charge so=suck... lebron went to miami so=suck... dude made a commercial i dislike so=hes garbage.... Its just idiotic. especially the whole dislike the person when they 9 outta 10 times havent even seen the person play in person let alone ever met them or know them but be talking like they be kicking it with dude all the time, or grew up with dude or some ish. 

BEFORE HIS INJURY HE WAS GARNERING ALOT OF ATTENTION

I CANT REALLY REMEMBER A PG MAKING THAT MUCH NOISE IN SO LONG
yea its been quite awhile.... hell even when steve nash won mvp it wasnt like ppl was praising him or even considering him one of the best in the league.... tbh its been quite awhile since someone regarded a pg as one of the best and was getting that love praise that d rose recieved. 

BEFORE HIS INJURY HE WAS GARNERING ALOT OF ATTENTION

I CANT REALLY REMEMBER A PG MAKING THAT MUCH NOISE IN SO LONG
yea its been quite awhile.... hell even when steve nash won mvp it wasnt like ppl was praising him or even considering him one of the best in the league.... tbh its been quite awhile since someone regarded a pg as one of the best and was getting that love praise that d rose recieved. 

I THINK THEYLL BE A RETURN TO MAGNIFICENT PGS IN DA LEAGUE IN THE MEXT FEW YEARS

HELL LOOK AT STEPH CURRY AND UNCLE DREW

IM NOT BIF ON PG IM MORE OF AN SG FAN

LOL KIDD IS MY FAVE PG FOR CHRIST SAKE

SMH PEOPLE ACT LIKE IF YOU DISAGREE YOURE A TROLL

IVE NOTED I LIKE KOBE BUT IF I GO AGAINST HIM IN COMPARISON TALK IM LABELED A TROLL

WHEN IVE SAID D ROSE IS A GOOD PG BUT I KEEP IT REAL AND THROW SOME JOKES AROUND PPL QUICK TO CRY TROLL

SHOULD I JUST ONLY POST LEBRON SUCKS KOBE DA BEST AND D ROSE GON BE HEALTHY COMMENTS ONLY?

I KNOW THE WWF STORYLINE DEF HELPED

BUT LETTUCE BE CEREAL WHO AT DA TIME WAS DA BEST ABD ORETTY DOMINANT PG AT THEIR POSITION

DONT SAY CP CUZ HES OVERRATED

INB4 IM A TROLL AND HATER

Calling a poster a troll=Calling a HS bird that is ready a thot.

We all were getting at them thots in HS, brain game was legit, am I right, or am I right?

Getting praised by the media doesnt make you the best,

He got that attention because bron became the "villain"
i truly think thats why he got mvp.... and im a bulls fan and a d rose fan... but lets be real lebron from a stats pov and overall gameplay improved yet DIDNT win the mvp... 
ohwell.gif
 Hell he had drose beat and every stat category, hell pretty much so did russell westbrook and russell has to play alongside a legit all-star mvp caliber player.... I mean it wasnt 2005/2006 kobe robbed by nash but it was pretty much a take away.

block list mad long G

& it's crazy because in 6 years here, I never had to block nobody until this thread this year.

**** is wild inefficient too because dudes keep quoting these fools. :smh:

They really need to fix that. It's annoying to have these trolls blocked but then see their posts anyway cuz fools are constantly quoting them. I don't see why it's so hard for them to not respond to these troll *** N's

DAMB FORGOT ABOUT HIM

SMH HE FELL OFF SO QUICKLY
why not cp3 out of all these so called great pgs aka dwill, drose, westbrook, rondo... be it injuries etc... cp3 is the only one that has been consistently at the top and playing at a high/elite level... with the exception of maybe a tony parker

Last edited:
They're dead wrong on Sheed's "Ball don't lie." If Mike's shoulder shrug is beyond cool (as it should be), Sheed's "Ball don't lie" needs to be beyond transcendent. Dudes say that CONSTANTLY now. 
it has always been a term constantly used where I'm from when there is any disputes over any call and people shot for it. it was more common for kids under 17

Last edited:
RUSSY ATTHAT POINT WAS A LIABILITY AND UNPREDICTABLE

RONDO WAS A BISH PLUS D WADE HIT HIM W DA ARMBAR

IDK I GUESS CP3 ISNT AS GOOD A SCORER AS DA REST IF THAT GROUP U NAMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom