2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: @ the celebration talk turning to DRose bashing once again. Adjusting his tie :smh: :lol:

Anyway, Lebron's thing is corny. It does seemed rehearsed and forced.

As a Knick fan I think the 3 to the head is whack too just cuz Melo is the only one that does it. I think if Sheed played more he'd add a saying to it to make it iconic like his other catchphrases.

Ball don't lie is damn near GOAT. He elevated that to "Both teams played hard…" :lol: He would scream that after he felt he aint foul somebody and they missed a FT or when he'd get call on a bad foul and the team turned it over right after.

J.R.'s thing is funny cuz it's just so him. I don't' think anybody else could do it :lol: Novak's discount double check belt is cool.

LJ sign, Mutumbo finger wag, and Jordan shrug are iconic. I also feel Vince's is too and was just as natural as MJ's just he was more obviously boa****l about it.

Did Cassell ever get fined for big balls? :nerd: I think I recall Eddie House getting fined for it.

The whackest to me are all finger guns. Noah's is wild lame and Russ is just so extra and violent with his.

Last edited:
I don't get why you guys struggle with and constantly complain about trolls or posters you don't like or corny jokes or ongoing arguments about trolls and how ppl should ignore them. It aint that hard to scroll past them or if you must block them.

In General with any high traffic thread there's been plenty of times when there's a long argument or trolls trolling where ppl just scroll past it or they get thoroughly embarrassed and ppl just one on. Looking at it from both sides being in the argument or not I figure ppl just don't read the stuff or they do and don't comment on it or simply ignore it. **** gets back on track. I can't see this as being on the same scale as ppl who thread jack.

Yall dudes be going extra hard with this stuff.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the celebration talk turning to DRose bashing once again. Adjusting his tie
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Anyway, Lebron's thing is corny. It does seemed rehearsed and forced.

As a Knick fan I think the 3 to the head is whack too just cuz Melo is the only one that does it. I think if Sheed played more he'd add a saying to it to make it iconic like his other catchphrases.

Ball don't lie is damn near GOAT. He elevated that to "Both teams played hard…"
laugh.gif
He would scream that after he felt he aint foul somebody and they missed a FT or when he'd get call on a bad foul and the team turned it over right after.

J.R.'s thing is funny cuz it's just so him. I don't' think anybody else could do it
laugh.gif
Novak's discount double check belt is cool.

LJ sign, Mutumbo finger wag, and Jordan shrug are iconic. I also feel Vince's is too and was just as natural as MJ's just he was more obviously boa****l about it.

Did Cassell ever get fined for big balls?
nerd.gif
I think I recall Eddie House getting fined for it.

The whackest to me are all finger guns. Noah's is wild lame and Russ is just so extra and violent with his.
no love for the dum dums aka clippers d miles and qrich...... it was kinda corny but legit saw guys doing it around that time

iuno why but with james harden there, this just reminds me of pick up ball 21, when you got that one cat who plays absolutely NO D, and just cherry picks rebounds 

no love for the dum dums aka clippers d miles and qrich...... it was kinda corny but legit saw guys doing it around that time
It was cool but I didn't like it much. I do remember that being one of the earliest consistent "celebrations" after a shot was made though. It was like a secret handshake the way only Miles and QRich only did it :lol: Any time it's brought up I automatically think about Miles not even being in the league anymore.

One I forgot to mention which was always hilarious is Antoine Walker's shimmy. Son was wild :lol:

Last edited:
It was cool but I didn't like it much. I do remember that being one of the earliest consistent "celebrations" after a shot was made though. It was like a secret handshake the way only Miles and QRich only did it
laugh.gif
Any time it's brought up I automatically think about Miles not even being in the league anymore.

One I forgot to mention which was always hilarious is Antoine Walker's shimmy. Son was wild
laugh.gif
but he stole it from mark jackson tbh... i mean he did it a lil different but still kinda bit it from him...... and i know barkley had his thing but i cant remember what it was.... and even the worm with his prince prance at times when he got a rebound. 

It was cool but I didn't like it much. I do remember that being one of the earliest consistent "celebrations" after a shot was made though. It was like a secret handshake the way only Miles and QRich only did it :lol: Any time it's brought up I automatically think about Miles not even being in the league anymore.

One I forgot to mention which was always hilarious is Antoine Walker's shimmy. Son was wild :lol:
but he stole it from mark jackson tbh... i mean he did it a lil different but still kinda bit it from him...... and i know barkley had his thing but i cant remember what it was.... and even the worm with his prince prance at times when he got a rebound. 
**** Mark Jackson. I don't like nothing about that lame anymore.

Walker's was way more pronounced and awkward give how he looked and how he would run and shoot. Shooting on tippy toes then shimmying like he was about to collapse :lol: It wasn't 100% original but it was memorable.

Jackson had that body fat jiggle.

Last edited:
The feels are real because NT is "real" to so many people.
You can tell who those people are, that take this overly serious and forget it's a message board.
I however will make a conscious effort to post with more substance, since the feels get caught so often.

**** Mark Jackson. I don't like nothing about that lame anymore.

Walker's was way more pronounced and awkward give how he looked and how he would run and shoot. Shooting on tippy toes then shimmying like he was about to collapse
laugh.gif
It wasn't 100% original but it was memorable.

Jackson had that body fat jiggle.
mark jackson was more of his shoulders kinda moving back and forth. it was kinda like the shoulder lean without the lean.... also did anyone mention jason terry and the jet move....? 

SMH PEOPLE ACT LIKE IF YOU DISAGREE YOURE A TROLL

IVE NOTED I LIKE KOBE BUT IF I GO AGAINST HIM IN COMPARISON TALK IM LABELED A TROLL

WHEN IVE SAID D ROSE IS A GOOD PG BUT I KEEP IT REAL AND THROW SOME JOKES AROUND PPL QUICK TO CRY TROLL

SHOULD I JUST ONLY POST LEBRON SUCKS KOBE DA BEST AND D ROSE GON BE HEALTHY COMMENTS ONLY?

SMH PEOPLE ACT LIKE IF YOU DISAGREE YOURE A TROLL

IVE NOTED I LIKE KOBE BUT IF I GO AGAINST HIM IN COMPARISON TALK IM LABELED A TROLL

WHEN IVE SAID D ROSE IS A GOOD PG BUT I KEEP IT REAL AND THROW SOME JOKES AROUND PPL QUICK TO CRY TROLL

SHOULD I JUST ONLY POST LEBRON SUCKS KOBE DA BEST AND D ROSE GON BE HEALTHY COMMENTS ONLY?
lol thats pretty much the general census lol.... which is crazy cause none of them are garbage...folks be acting like were talking about god shammgod, paul mcpherson and jeremy lin ah something.... all have been mvp's and at one time considered the best in their sport. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom