2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.

roll.gif
I don't drink beer tho so don't worry bout that just buy me a coke and were good.
Wouldnt even order you a Coke Zero.
DA DISRESPECT

Im supposed to post videos of Derrick or Joakim making a play against LeBron or mention the Bulls goin back to back to back twice? What for. Like i said, i look forward.

1. What would be the purpose of that if you guys didn't win the series tho?
2. When did D.rose Bulls go back to back? Stay in the 21st century bro. We not going down that 90s path in niketalk. Only thing the Bulls ever did that was back to back, is what happen to rose leg in 2012, and 2013......

Out of curiosity, where are you from uncharted?
STL. We don't have a basketball team, I have been a fan of Allen Iverson 6ers, T-Mac Rockets, D-Wades Heat, Lebrons Cavs, Lebrons Heat, and will be a fan of Lebron Cavs again. I don't care what any of you say. If i like players of teams they are on, then so be it. Im not mad at you guys not liking it, thats fine everyone has their on opinion on things. As long as I see y'all staying MAD, its all funny to me.
LULZ.

Reppin the Favorite type of cat.

View media item 1108320
Violet Palmer made her biggest call yet: The NBA referee will marry her partner of 20 years on Friday.

In an interview with The Associated Press, Palmer says she came out to her fellow NBA referees in 2007. She has not tried to keep her sexuality a secret from the league since that time.

"This is actually the big formal coming out," Palmer said. "We are saying to the world, to everyone, here's my wife of 20 years. This is the big coming out."

Dope :pimp:

^^true... .why yall get hyped up over lame fans..

i have a friend who would go down on lj on sight if he could....

. I just clown on him all day when i see him and even behind his back..
like I made up a rumor dude had a shirtless lebron tattoo on his thigh .

its all in fun tho. No hate personally .

It was all good for about 10+ pages and then yall started trolling yourselves. Don't troll yourself bros, be over the influence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom