2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'd make the Same face as rose. He's looking at lebron like "you look like a fn clown." ...i would agree.
IDK ROSE ON DA BENCH IN A SUIT LOOKS MORE CLOWNISH TO ME.

ITS LIKE WEAR BBALL GEAR TO A WEDDING

Half your baseball team is sitting in the dugout with a suit and tie on, struggling to get over .500, ya NY Mets status out here bruh. Is that you in disguise Tanka? :nerd:
LOL WUT WE ARE IN SECOND PLACE

THIRD PLACE! Struggling to keep ya head above water, too many suits and ties in that dugout fam.

WELP I THINK THIS IS LOSING STEAM NOW

WHAT SUBJECT YALL TRYING TO HIT NOW?

BACK TO OLD SCHOOL KICKS, CLEBERATIONS, NBA JAM TEAMS U ROCKED W?

I'd make the Same face as rose. He's looking at lebron like "you look like a fn clown." ...i would agree.

Half your baseball team is sitting in the dugout with a suit and tie on, struggling to get over .500, ya NY Mets status out here bruh. Is that you in disguise Tanka?
nerd.gif
THIRD PLACE! Struggling to keep ya head above water, too many suits and ties in that dugout fam.
MY JIMMIES REMAIN UNRUSTLED

Out of curiosity, where are you from uncharted?

STL. We don't have a basketball team, I have been a fan of Allen Iverson 6ers, T-Mac Rockets, D-Wades Heat, Lebrons Cavs, Lebrons Heat, and will be a fan of Lebron Cavs again. I don't care what any of you say. If i like players of teams they are on, then so be it. Im not mad at you guys not liking it, thats fine everyone has their on opinion on things. As long as I see y'all staying MAD, its all funny to me.

Last edited:
crossing the line? :lol: i wont even quote you kid. last time i did you went & told mommy someone wasnt playing nice & i got thread banned for like a week off the strength of your *******

Half your baseball team is sitting in the dugout with a suit and tie on, struggling to get over .500, ya NY Mets status out here bruh. Is that you in disguise Tanka? :nerd:

MY JIMMIES REMAIN UNRUSTLED

Facts only, no reason for me to rustle ur jimmies.

crossing the line?
laugh.gif
i wont even quote you kid. last time i did you went & told mommy someone wasnt playing nice & i got thread banned for like a week off the strength of your *******
LOOK AT YOU ALL IN YOUR FEELS.

I WAS LAUGHING AT WHAT U POSTED

UR ABOUT A SENSITIVE AS D ROSE KNEES BRO

STL. We don't have a basketball team, I have been a fan of Allen Iverson 6ers, T-Mac Rockets, D-Wades Heat, Lebrons Cavs, Lebrons Heat, and will be a fan of Lebron Cavs again. I don't care what any of you say. If i like players of teams they are on, then so be it. Im not mad at you guys not liking it, thats fine everyone has their on opinion on things. As long as I see y'all staying MAD, its all funny to me.

my favorite type of cats :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom