2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never thought I'd say this, but Uncharted is pretty much just DBD but with a different object of his affection. No offense Uncharted :wink:

I never thought I'd say this, but Uncharted is pretty much just DBD but with a different object of his affection. No offense Uncharted
wink.gif
eyes.gif

I never thought I'd say this, but Uncharted is pretty much just DBD but with a different object of his affection. No offense Uncharted :wink:

its the god damn truth...at least imlive doesnt go hard for him like antieverything does for dbd tho

So many struggle jokes :x

The fact that some of y'all actually acknowledge a poster, who admittedly is solely a fan of a man, and holds no allegiance to a team, almost bothers me more than that poster. Block him, move on

Beautiful shoe. Can out around the time the glove double shoe came out if i remember correctly.

The kukini basketball shoe lol

Shoe was so comfortable and the hologram on the back was cool

Sold my pair to a fellow niketalker few years back. I regret it.

So many struggle jokes :x

The fact that some of y'all actually acknowledge a poster, who admittedly is solely a fan of a man, and holds no allegiance to a team, almost bothers me more than that poster. Block him, move on

And its THAT easy. Obviously you dudes feel some kind of way because I'm a Lebron fan, yet you guys don't do what you need to do to avoid me. Just block me. I mean dang, i know ima lebron fan and you guys hate the fact that I go where he goes on teams, if you don't like it , or me posting that bad then just block me. I could care less, obviously you guys care more than i do. Ima make sure i get Bulls fans outtah here this season. all the hate i had for the lakers will now be focused on Bulls fans, since the Lakers are going to be irrelevant for a LONG TIME!! lmaooo!!

stay mad bros!!! just BLOCK ME!

HOW U PPL GONNA FLAME UNCHARTED FOR BEING A BRON STAN WHEN YALL DOING A SAME THING FOR D ROSE AND KOBE

THERE IS NO LOGIC IN BEING A SPORTS FAN I SWEAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom