2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cape is real :smh:
LMAOOO!!!!!! STAY MAD!!!!!
tumblr_moq0kntvoR1qb0thco1_250.gif

Last edited:
I'd make the Same face as rose. He's looking at lebron like "you look like a fn clown." ...i would agree.
IDK ROSE ON DA BENCH IN A SUIT LOOKS MORE CLOWNISH TO ME.

ITS LIKE WEAR BBALL GEAR TO A WEDDING

Half your baseball team is sitting in the dugout with a suit and tie on, struggling to get over .500, ya NY Mets status out here bruh. Is that you in disguise Tanka? :nerd:

HOW U PPL GONNA FLAME UNCHARTED FOR BEING A BRON STAN WHEN YALL DOING A SAME THING FOR D ROSE AND KOBE

THERE IS NO LOGIC IN BEING A SPORTS FAN I SWEAR

They're not necessarily flaming him for being a LeBron fan, they're flaming him because he doesn't have a team. The rose/Kobe stans were bulls/Lakers fans and will continue to be fans of that team after those players leave (if they leave)

I'd make the Same face as rose. He's looking at lebron like "you look like a fn clown." ...i would agree.
IDK ROSE ON DA BENCH IN A SUIT LOOKS MORE CLOWNISH TO ME.

ITS LIKE WEAR BBALL GEAR TO A WEDDING
Half your baseball team is sitting in the dugout with a suit and tie on, struggling to get over .500, ya NY Mets status out here bruh. Is that you in disguise Tanka?
nerd.gif
LOL WUT WE ARE IN SECOND PLACE

And its THAT easy. Obviously you dudes feel some kind of way because I'm a Lebron fan, yet you guys don't do what you need to do to avoid me. Just block me. I mean dang, i know ima lebron fan and you guys hate the fact that I go where he goes on teams, if you don't like it , or me posting that bad then just block me. I could care less, obviously you guys care more than i do. Ima make sure i get Bulls fans outtah here this season. all the hate i had for the lakers will now be focused on Bulls fans, since the Lakers are going to be irrelevant for a LONG TIME!! lmaooo!!

stay mad bros!!! just BLOCK ME!

I dont go through life avoiding unpleasantries. Like it or not, youre a part of NT and unfortunately you cross my path all too often. I dont dislike you because you love LeBron or because you kinda maybe used to like the Heat. Fact is, you are a disrespectful instigator who lacks common sense. You go out of your way to illicit backlash. And that would still be ok, but you keep mentioning me, my city, and my team. I dont ignore hatred. I embrace it. I educate. Free classes homie.

HOW U PPL GONNA FLAME UNCHARTED FOR BEING A BRON STAN WHEN YALL DOING A SAME THING FOR D ROSE AND KOBE

They're not necessarily flaming him for being a LeBron fan, they're flaming him because he doesn't have a team. The rose/Kobe stans were bulls/Lakers fans and will continue to be fans of that team after those players leave (if they leave)

bulls fan before rose & will be after if he decides to leave

Most ppl in here are just reppin their city and team, not following a player where ever they go.

The D Rose jokes 
sick.gif

And its THAT easy. Obviously you dudes feel some kind of way because I'm a Lebron fan, yet you guys don't do what you need to do to avoid me. Just block me. I mean dang, i know ima lebron fan and you guys hate the fact that I go where he goes on teams, if you don't like it , or me posting that bad then just block me. I could care less, obviously you guys care more than i do. Ima make sure i get Bulls fans outtah here this season. all the hate i had for the lakers will now be focused on Bulls fans, since the Lakers are going to be irrelevant for a LONG TIME!! lmaooo!!

I dont go through life avoiding unpleasantries. Like it or not, youre a part of NT and unfortunately you cross my path all too often. I dont dislike you because you love LeBron or because you kinda maybe used to like the Heat. Fact is, you are a disrespectful instigator who lacks common sense. You go out of your way to illicit backlash. And that would still be ok, but you keep mentioning me, my city, and my team. I dont ignore hatred. I embrace it. I educate. Free classes homie.
U OWN CHICAGO AND DA BULLS????????

Most ppl in here are just reppin their city and team, not following a player where ever they go.

The D Rose jokes 
sick.gif
IM FROM NJ DOE.

SHOULD I JUST THROW SLANDER AT BROOKLYN FOR LIFE??? 

:frown:

A forget yo bulls, and forget D. Rose, Y'all aint never going to win a ring with that Team. And the Cavs and Lebron will put y'all out 4-1 in the playoffs, just how y'all like it.

Last edited:

The D Rose jokes :x

boom xa mill

I don't know why y'all try to clown Gotti aka UnchartedDrake

He's an admitted one trick pony and that pony is Lebron

He will talk about nothing else except Lebron and how your team sucks

Theres no sense in trying to clown him, its like trying to call a homosexual man gay

The gay mans reaction is "So what?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom