2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
RUSSY ATTHAT POINT WAS A LIABILITY AND UNPREDICTABLE

RONDO WAS A BISH PLUS D WADE HIT HIM W DA ARMBAR

IDK I GUESS CP3 ISNT AS GOOD A SCORER AS DA REST IF THAT GROUP U NAMED
he is a more efficient scorer... its just he is a pass first kinda pg.... but he can score at will and when need be he can and has taken over games with scoring. rondo couldnt hit the side of a barn.... russy is so up and down, dwill just fell the hell off, drose has been hurt, tony is a decent scorer, great around the rim but outside not so much, so that pretty much leaves cp3

Sometimes it makes sense (depends on post content) but why do yall always assume if it's in all caps the person is yelling? :lol:

Are yall reading your posts aloud as you type or after so you assume dude is doing the same but yelling? :lol:

My only problem with all caps is sometimes it's hard on the eyes to read depending on the capital letters all bunched together.

Man, y'all just going to have to face the fact that as annoying as CP3 is, he's the best and most complete pg in the game...and it's been that way since about 08.

D. Will was close. I was one of those guys that thought he was better at the time by a split hair, and would eventually be better than him outright. Boy was I wrong.

Y'all can't let the CP3 hate cloud how insanely great he is as a PG.

Russ is up & down :lol: :rofl:

Dudes still living off 2012 when it comes to russ i see

Cp3 just isnt an aggressive scorer, you cant say someone can score at will but be inconsistent at doing it but give him an excuse for being a "pass first pg"

Russ>>>>cp3

Man, y'all just going to have to face the fact that as annoying as CP3 is, he's the best and most complete pg in the game...and it's been that way since about 08.

Y'all can't let the CP3 hate cloud how insanely great he is as a PG.
Basically this.

Too many of yall dudes just want a first option score first, pass fourth pg super athletic pg.

I can get past his flopping at this point same way got past KG's and Wade's antic. CP3 all day.

Last edited:
Cp3 can def score at will. He doesn't have to score. If he took the same amount of shots as Russ...he'd average like 25ppg.

Cp3 still averages 19ppg a game, and more efficient. Add in 10+ assist, 4+ rebounds 2.5steals etc etc.

What you want him to average 30 & 10? Y'all dudes are delusional.

Russ is nice. Def top 3 right now. But people are taking this sort of "Anti-hero" hipster type viewpoint with him where y'all overlook his obvious flaws. Same as Demarcus Cousins.

the NBA thread is always rolling, convo flows.
Some want it to be Hollywood Exes, Love and HipHop.
Some want it to be 60 minutes.
We have both here, in this thread.
At the end of the day, read who you like, and finger scroll the names you don't love read.

All the moaning is only feeding the people you despise. So stop, in Jesus name Amen

speaking of d boogie... dude should be an allstar point blank period.... also im sorry but this whole dwight getting in, based offa he has the size potential to be great/dominant scorer needs to stop....dude has been in the league 10 yrs now and starting to hit the twilight part of his career..

dude hasnt really developed a lick offensively while slowly regressing defensively... its time for cats like dmc and anthony davis to start getting love... ijs

Cp3 can def score at will. He doesn't have to score. If he took the same amount of shots as Russ...he'd average like 25ppg.

Cp3 still averages 19ppg a game, and more efficient. Add in 10+ assist, 4+ rebounds 2.5steals etc etc.

What you want him to average 30 & 10? Y'all dudes are delusional.

Russ is nice. Def top 3 right now. But people are taking this sort of "Anti-hero" hipster type viewpoint with him where y'all overlook his obvious flaws. Same as Demarcus Cousins.

If cp3 didnt have to score than the clippers wouldnt be 2nd round vets

Russ is russ but cp3>russ, in my book.

I know their roles on their teams don't exactly determines who's better but I think put them on each other's team and thunder is in the finals

Russ is russ but cp3>russ, in my book.

I know their roles on their teams don't exactly determines who's better but I think put them on each other's team and thunder is in the finals

Cp3 cant even carry blake when he struggling, you think he can handle the scoring load on a okc squad with no jamal crawford or consistent 3rd option

let me guess you're one of the dudes who thinks cp3 will help give kd more touches so it can be 1 vs 5

Paul is the better pure point guard, floor general and playmaker. Westbrook is the better talent.

Whenever I hear "floor general" I can't help but think first take has influenced your opinion :lol:

Could be wrong

I just hear it used all too often. Cp3 is one of the few players I think it applies to though. I always feel like he has absolute control of what's going on offensively.

I kinda think the Thunder would have made the Finals if they had Chris Paul instead Westbrook

I feel like the Thunder would have more fluidity on offense

Last edited:
Cp3 cant even carry blake when he struggling, you think he can handle the scoring load on a okc squad with no jamal crawford or consistent 3rd option

let me guess you're one of the dudes who thinks cp3 will help give kd more touches so it can be 1 vs 5
he actually would improve okc if the had better/more efficient shooters... but their squad is built on a score first pg so yes russ>cp3 for that squad..... but one could argue drose>russ for okc.... and not to knock russ..(one of my fav players) but you could replace him with kyrie,john wall etc... and i seriously doubt there would be much of a dropoff in terms of wins and overall success...

Look at what Cp3 did as a #1 option. With a big 3 of David West, and Peja lol. Cut it out. Dude came 2nd in MVP voting that year and led his team to 60wins and a 7 game series with the spurs in the 2nd rnd or something.

Dude put up like 24 12 and 5 on like 50% shooting as the #1 option

I kinda think the Thunder would have made the Finals if they had Chris Paul instead Westbrook

I feel like the Thunder would have more fluidity on offense
Hell no. Clippers on paper have the better team and still lost. CP3 has done nothing but lead his teams to failure.

speaking of d boogie... dude should be an allstar point blank period.... also im sorry but this whole dwight getting in, based offa he has the size potential to be great/dominant scorer needs to stop....dude has been in the league 10 yrs now and starting to hit the twilight part of his career..

dude hasnt really developed a lick offensively while slowly regressing defensively... its time for cats like dmc and anthony davis to start getting love... ijs

Why should Boogie and AD get the All star Nod when they aren't better players than Dwight yet?

I swear, once y'all hate a player...y'all totally discredit them. As bad as you make Dwight's offense to be....he still can get you 20 & 13 a night.

Honestly, Dwight is a clown...but the hate is absurd. Dude even with his offensive limitations is a great player and a futur Hofer.

What more do you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom