2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Washington could keep them together and still afford KD. Look at their guaranteed money in 2016, OP and Webster are both TOs so they only have Wall, Beal, and Gortat under contract for that season on guaranteed money.

:pimp:

Someone make it happen... PLEASE.

When does the schedule come out for the upcoming season?

Need to see when Detroit comes to LA :nerd: :nerd:

Also need to see when's the first time GSW comes to LA :nerd:

UA would have two of the most likeable and enjoyable players to watch in Durant and Curry.

But Nike has such a dominate share of the shoe market that I don't think these two would help all that much though.

Last edited:
[img]http://hiphopflava.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/players-delight.jpg[/img]

pimp.gif

Kevin Garnett was the face of Nike before he switched over to Adidas. You can't argue that.

The moral of the story is not to doubt KD's switch can happen, Nike knows what to do..
Face of nike? You kidding? Back then everyone had a sig shoe just about.

I don't remember Garnett being the face of Nike

You were probably too young to remember. Right before the time VC came and shook things up in 2000; KG was used for Nike more than any player after Jordan retired.

Hmm I dont remember that I remember it was Jordan, Robinson, Barkley, Jordan again then Penny then a combination of KG, Payton , Tim Hardaway and Duncan and then Vince

Kevin Garnett was the face of Nike before he switched over to Adidas. You can't argue that.

The moral of the story is not to doubt KD's switch can happen, Nike knows what to do..
Face of nike? You kidding? Back then everyone had a sig shoe just about.

Fam if you're 24 or under - you probably legit won't remember.

2001 was when he stopped. From 98 to 2001, Nike put KG on the map with his products. He left for And-1 when Nike wouldn't cave in to his request to make a 'OF' line for him and his entourage.

Last edited:
Fam if you're 24 or under - you probably legit won't remember.

2001 was when he stopped. From 98 to 2001, Nike put KG on the map with his products. He left for And-1 when Nike wouldn't cave in to his request to make a 'OF' line for him and his entourage.
I'm not under 24 and I remember that time perfectly.

Kevin Durant says he doesn’t want to be the backpack guy anymore: “A backpack is more associated w/a kid, I think I’m a grown up.”
- Darren Rovell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom