2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. Would be nice to see but those numbers won't add up, especially since Beal will get the max when his rookie deal is up

unless he can up that 40%-ish shot, no way i think beal gets a max contract. wizards would be better served throwing that money elsewhere

Parsons just got 15 million, Hayward got 16 million, you mean to tell me that Beal isn't at least getting at least 14-15?

Last edited:
Datz is a good dude, and so are the other OKC fans here on NT.

However, I want nothing but failure for KD and the Thunder leading up to 2016. Hopefully there is nothing but slander and vitriol thrown KDs way by the media and fans, thus making his decision to sign with the Wizards that much easier.

:lol:

jk....

kinda...

Need the media to drive a wedge between Russy and Mr Unreliable

Kyrie was going to replace Kobe anyways. Add Paul George and then you can have the two most over rated players in the league pumping out hype driven shoes. Its a hand in glove fit.

It would hurt Nike losing a signature player like Durant, but I don't think they'll want him to overpay him like UA would.

It would be funny given the Nike markets his line during the summer now for him to switch to UA. :lol:

Parsons just got 15 million, Hayward got 16 million, you mean to tell me that Beal isn't at least getting at least 14-15?

i don't think many people are saying they should have received that kind of money.

and if the wizards are serious about making a run at kd in two years, they're probably going to be more frugal with upcoming contracts

Anthony Davis is more marketable than Kyrie and Harden. I would love to see the concepts of "The Brow I's" :lol:

I like KD's Nike line because most of his shoes had a story behind them (i.e. Aunt Pearl, Weatherman, NYC 66). 

I don't wanna see any d**n Irving "Uncle Drew" 1s!!

Last edited:
I'm tired of seeing that unsightly **** on davis' forehead

you can't be a grown man with a damn unibrow

darrenrovell: Kevin Durant’s deal with Nike expires this week. Under Armour is in play.

Nike's greedy and cheap ways will force him to Under Armour..

im sorry but no way he goes to Under Armour unless they offer him an out of world contract that he would be a complete fool to turn down. Doubt UA throws him that much money over nike but KD on UA would transform that brand IMO

darrenrovell: Kevin Durant’s deal with Nike expires this week. Under Armour is in play.

Nike's greedy and cheap ways will force him to Under Armour..

im sorry but no way he goes to Under Armour unless they offer him an out of world contract that he would be a complete fool to turn down. Doubt UA throws him that much money over nike but KD on UA would transform that brand IMO

:wow: Wait...you mean to tell me that he won't go to UA unless they offer him a lot of money?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom