2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
That micro g technology seems legit, take it over addidas cushioning.

Plus KD moving to ua makes sense cause it's a maryland company.

KG, Wade, and TD? :rofl:

dudes didnt even sell shoes. no one bought anything with their name on it.

terrible example

To be fair, KG had some nice, popular shoes when he was with Nike. But he was never that heavily marketed. Plus, dude has been with like every shoe company in his career. Nike, And1, Adidas and whatever he's been wearing the last few years. Can't use him as an example.

Back wen KG was with adidas his line didn't sell, big men can't sell shoes.

Wades line with converse and Jordan were total flops.

Especially with how the sneaker game is right now, KD is on top with Kobe and lebron, no one else comes close. His shoes are popular, his logo is known, he's pretty much the face of Nike with lebron. Nike would be foolish not to offer him a crap load of money because his brand is only gonna get bigger once he gets another MVP or even more a championship

2001 was a great year for shoes. Everything was unique back then.

Abundance of Retro XI's that came out, Flightposites, VC's first Shox, Air Zoom Gloves, the XVI's, Yellow Kobe's, Answer IV's, TMac Mad Handles, And 1 Tai Chis, and probably a whole lot more.

They don't make em like they used to anymore.

What were the shoes that Jason Williams wore? it's purple with shiny patent leather on the whole outside of the shoes. I had those back in the 8th grade. Worst performance shoes of all time.

Last edited:
What were the shoes that Jason Williams wore? it's purple with shiny patent leather on the whole outside of the shoes. I had those back in the 8th grade. Worst performance shoes of all time.

Nike Air Hyper Flights. I hooped in them for a season. Weird at first but I loved them. Very light and traction was great

Last edited:
Hyperflights were the worst shoe in bball shoe history.
I actually liked them, light and comfortable. I could only wear a pair for a few games though because they began to break in and feel like nike frees. Good thing I cleaned up at a Sports Zone when they were $30

remember when all the non-nike guys were wearing the Pro Models 
laugh.gif

remember when all the non-nike guys were wearing the Pro Models 
laugh.gif

Screen-shot-2012-04-29-at-9.21.41-PM.png

The 2G models
laugh.gif
some kids on my high school JV team rocked them religiously..
yup those!

Our varsity squad got these for their team shoe.... I was jelly

our JV squad got some cruddy year old Adidas team shoe that I can't remember for the life of me 
laugh.gif

Adidas something-ium 

When I was a senior, our freshman squad's team shoe was the first Adidas Tim Duncan kicks in white and royal blue 
roll.gif

They looked so strong and stable I definitely wanted a pair but wearing kicks without a swoosh wasnt allowed back then.....branding brainwash :smh:

yup those!

Our varsity squad got these for their team shoe.... I was jelly

View media item 1106661

our JV squad got some cruddy year old Adidas team shoe that I can't remember for the life of me :lol:  

Adidas something-ium 

When I was a senior, our freshman squad's team shoe was the first Adidas Tim Duncan kicks in white and royal blue :rofl:

View media item 1106668

Better than my HS varsity team shoe. We had the most basic-*** Reebok team shoe in black/white. Could not have been more boring.

LOL god I hated seeing those Pro Models !

But serious question, if KDs contract runs out soon and he happens to sign with UA, when would he start rocking them ?

I ask since his newest shoe just released. How does that work ?

Also I like what UA has to offer. I haven't pulled the trigger on a pair yet but I want to. It's a good look for Steph Curry and would be for KD as well !

our JV squad got some cruddy year old Adidas team shoe that I can't remember for the life of me 
laugh.gif

Adidas something-ium 
Better than my HS varsity team shoe. We had the most basic-*** Reebok team shoe in black/white. Could not have been more boring.
I remember the name of our JV shoe.... it was the Adidas Bromium
roll.gif

what the hell kind of name is Bromium 
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

I wouldn't mind a pair again just for lulz 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom