2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way in helllllll KD jumps ship to join Under Armour. These current shoes of his that just came out are his favorite ones he's ever had, and probably the best of the line IMO. Under Armour's basketball shoes are also complete trash. They'd have to give the dude the most ridiculous shoe contract of all-time for Nike to even think about not matching it.

I see what Orlando was trying to do, but it seemed like they just played it safe since they missed out on one of the top 3. I think you'll have to judge their picks together, so Gordon and Payton against Smart or Exum... Obviously they'd still have their later pick if they went with Smart/Exum, but if they went with a PG first, maybe they didn't value anyone else that highly with their later pick.

I just like Exum's and Smart's and potential more than Gordon's. Landing at 4 was just terrible for Orlando, though. They needed their young, franchise talent in this draft and they missed.
I honestly think the possession of the second lottery pick is why they went with Gordon at four. They just crossed their fingers Payton would be their's which eventually he did with the trade with Philly.

You know nothing.
Jon Snow?
nerd.gif

No way in helllllll KD jumps ship to join Under Armour. These current shoes of his that just came out are his favorite ones he's ever had, and probably the best of the line IMO. Under Armour's basketball shoes are also complete trash. They'd have to give the dude the most ridiculous shoe contract of all-time for Nike to even think about not matching it.

lets not call UA trash. ive heard nothing but good things about the basketball kicks they have. they arent the best looking but heard they are comfortable and perform really well.

UA is a big company and only getting better year after year with products and design. I bet if they got KD they would reach a whole new level especially design wise. Do something with Curry as well. I bet they would start getting some bigger names as well.

Still prefer KD with Nike but UA is a very solid company.

Some of you are just blinded by the swoosh and bash everything else for no reason because it aint Nike :lol:

Huarache 2k4 > every shoe y'all brought up

Hyper flights were trash

FP1/3 were great. 2s were trash

Pro models were ugly. Trash. But everyone had them. I think it's cause Eastbay had every color possible for any high school team

Duncan's posites were too heavy. Wore them as boots in the winter. Tanks. But no good on the court unless you were a big dude

Shox and Iversons were that work too though :smokin

Anyone remember Nike Battlegrounds?

Last edited:
Jet Flights, 2k3s and Ultraflights > *
those 3 are def in my top 10

Beat the hell out of all those shoes back in the day. Just sold my last pair of 2k3s two years ago, wish I hung on to them.

Searching for those 3 are nearly impossible now |I

http://data.shamsports.com/content/pages/data/salaries/wizards.jsp

Wall is slated for $16.9M, Gortat is slated for $12M and Beal figures to be around $15M once he signs his max extension heading into the 2016-17 season.
That's only 44 mil. The current cap is 63, and will probably rise next season and rise substantially after the new TV deal.

Obviously Durant would command a larger max with a higher salary cap, but the Wiz would probably still have enough room

Last edited:
Damn. Throwbacks... Nike used to be so good.

What happened?

All the athletes, all the shoes. Damn |I

2K3s used to cut your ankle.

Hyper Flights were GREAT basketball shoes, one of my favorite.

Always hated Pro Models. Pure trash. Turbines were ugly too.

UA makes hideous shoes. KD not going there unless they throw ridiculous money at him. I don't think he leaves Nike though. Their line is just taking off now.

GOAT basketball shoe

The comfort and lifetime on these joints. Lasted years for working out and playing ball.
nthat.gif
Man I still have my pair and the soles are still in decent shape. This is no question the GOAT basketball shoe performance wise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom