2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone remember Nike Battlegrounds?

Yup. Back when Vince and Richard Jefferson were high flyers.

I remember when I used to download the ads on my Nokia N-Gage and watch them with my friends during break time. I lived in Saudi Arabia at the time so we would rarely have access to these kinds of things.

Last edited:
2k4 are top five for me with all three Flightposites and the Ultraflights. Answer IVs right there too

Shoes from 99-05 :smokin

12764001_z.jpg

These though.... Hooped in these for a good 4 years. Like clouds on feet

I would be willing to work out a S&T with Washington if I'm OKC. I'm sure OKC would like to acquire Beal, but I'll do that in a heartbeat if I'm Washington. At that point in time, Wall and Durant should be capable of dominating the East and should be locked in as a team to represent the East in the Finals.
If they trade Beal for KD, KD might as well stay.

Wall & KD is no upgrade from Westbrook & KD, maybe even a downgrade.
this right here, I don't see the point of KD going to the wizards if beal is not there.

If they trade Beal for KD, KD might as well stay.

Wall & KD is no upgrade from Westbrook & KD, maybe even a downgrade.
Moving to an easier conference is an upgrade.
in 2016 you still think the East will be bad?

Had a pair of these back in the day. Still my favourite pair of bball shoes I own 
pimp.gif
still got my white and red ones

I still got scars on my ankle from 2K3's. 

You had to wear drop socks to prevent that ****.
EXACTLY why I didn't end up rocking them a lot they would tear my ankles up
laugh.gif

if they came back out would cop and always rock long socks

My Lebron II's are damn near in tip top condition and I done put in WORK indoor/outdoor hooping in them. They're damn near indestructible. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom