2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
From about 2004-2010 I played strictly in low top white Air Force 1s. I really don't like playing in current basketball shoes.

From about 2004-2010 I played strictly in low top white Air Force 1s. I really don't like playing in current basketball shoes.

AF1 are the absolute worst shoe to ball in.
My ankles never stood a chance when I used to play ball during lunch, in middle school.

Twisted my ankle like 4 times.

I remember t mac had on the tmac 1s in 2k3 :pimp:

I was shocked because ai was the only player without generics in the previous 2k's

AF1 are the absolute worst shoe to ball in.
My ankles never stood a chance when I used to play ball during lunch, in middle school.

Twisted my ankle like 4 times.

I've sprained my ankles twice in my life. Once in a pair of Jordan 3's and the other time in huarache 2k7

I remember I hooped in free runs a couple months back and my right ankle almost crumbled.

Idiot move on my part but I didn't expect to play ball, was only gonna workout.

I couldn't walk for a few days

I already know your game:

Low post foul calls and Ill advised behind the back passes mixed in with ill timed 3 point jumpshots.

Guaranteed you never hooped in anything less than a g-unit wife beater and those heavy footlocker basketball shorts.

Last edited:

Low post foul calls and Ill advised behind the back passes mixed in with ill timed 3 point jumpshots.

Guaranteed you never hooped in anything less than a gun it wife beater and those heavy footloose basketball shorts.

Nah man. Hesitation pull ups and step back jumpers are my game.

I'm a 5-7 combo guard :pimp:

Guaranteed you never hooped in anything less than a gun it wife beater and those heavy footloose basketball shorts.

Nah man. Hesitation pull ups and step back jumpers are my game.

I'm a 5-7 combo guard :pimp:

Bet you where hesitating for a solid minute before you called iso and shot a fade away three.

Guaranteed you never hooped in anything less than a g-unit wife beater and those heavy footlocker basketball shorts.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom