2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.

The soles separated on my LeBron IIs couple of months back.

Had to throw them away.
frown.gif
Bro why did you did dat? Could've been easily repaired
Nah, aside from the soles separating the zoom air bag damn near disintegrated too.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Had this colorway

nike-lebron-2-black-red.jpg

Wished I had copped these when I had the chance.
mean.gif

I miss the days when you could just walk in a store and pick up a pair of kicks you wanted with no hassle.

Nowadays you have to deal with raffles, Twitter Link Only, RSVPs and bots just to try and get a pair of kicks.
eyes.gif
pimp.gif

I remember the allstar joints where sellig for $70

Imagine getting a sig shoe half off these days?

Last edited:
Tai Chis still mad @ myself for passing up on the white/red so many times :smh:

I still remember when half the league was wearing either the chosen or desire mids :lol:

Chosen+Mid1.jpg
review_desire%5B1%5D.jpg

Loving the trip down memory lane with the kicks..... I hate lebron and won't wear his shoes but some of his kicks are nice.......

I used to play in the sheed patent leather afones......those were dope basketball wise for me...im flat and fat footed...

Last edited:
alright guys break it up in here. nothing to see. what type of message board do you think this is? a shoe one?

Nowadays you have to deal with raffles, Twitter Link Only, RSVPs and bots just to try and get a pair of kicks. :rolleyes
:lol: I love hearing this complaint there's an answer to this..get your money up

if you make/got money....
I don't deal with no releases 0 ... Simply goto ebay press a button and there at my doorstep..

Resellers are no enemy of mine..

Last edited:
:lol: I just buy another colorway of the same shoe once mine wear out. Been hooping with 2009 hyperdunks for years now.

Not really into any of the new Adidas, Lebrons, KDs, etc. Might buy the 2014 hyperdunks though.

Last edited:

The soles separated on my LeBron IIs couple of months back.

Had to throw them away.
frown.gif
Bro why did you did dat? Could've been easily repaired
Nah, aside from the soles separating the zoom air bag damn near disintegrated too.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Had this colorway

nike-lebron-2-black-red.jpg

Wished I had copped these when I had the chance.
mean.gif

I miss the days when you could just walk in a store and pick up a pair of kicks you wanted with no hassle.

Nowadays you have to deal with raffles, Twitter Link Only, RSVPs and bots just to try and get a pair of kicks.
eyes.gif
pimp.gif

I remember the allstar joints where sellig for $70

Imagine getting a sig shoe half off these days?
Not only a sig shoe but the ASG version of a sig shoe.

You see how hyped up the ASG versions of Kobes, LeBrons and KDs are now.

I still want a pair :lol:

settled with a pair of the black/chrome that I found a few years ago tho :\

damn when spree busted those out at the all star game, i remember running up to the tv to see what they were. waited the rest of the game to see them flash it on the screen..they didn't :/

aye who remembers the RBK ATR series and Iverson OTC series? crappy shoes but we reminiscing right now :pimp:

Screen-shot-2012-07-13-at-9.38.15-PM.png
Screen-shot-2012-02-17-at-4.05.20-PM.png

:lol: I love hearing this complaint there's an answer to this..get your money up

I don't deal with no releases 0 ... Simply goto ebay press a button and there at my doorstep..

lol.

its really not a money thing for most us OGz.

I refuse to pay 300+ for a 10$ shoe that retails for $150

but go ahead, cats really thinking they doing it with a fresh pair of sneakers nowadays. :lol:

Last edited:

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
I love hearing this complaint there's an answer to this..get your money up

Good for you.

I'm not paying $500, $700 or $1,000 for a pair of shoes no matter how much I like them and it has little to do with whether or not my "money is up".

If I miss out on a shoe at retail, I just chalk it up, and move on to the next one.

I might want a shoe, but I don't need it, especially at them reseller prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom