2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mavs got Ivan Johnson. I said they needed bodies/goons in the frontcourt that can give them 10 min if necessary, great pickup for that team.

Cuban is putting in that WORK this offseason :smoking
smokin.gif
Maybe Ivan can scare Felton into stop eating so much.
iLCgbPtYvfD7X.gif

Dudes blow my mind with their post count nowadays.

I think NT's Bot Zyzz is the worst

some guys don't even put any substance to their posts. Just try to comment on every thread with their opinion. There was like a new wave of NTers 2010-2014 that completely changed the scope of this messaging board in damn near every forum. Like if you joined in 2012 and you have twice as many posts as guys who joined in 1999 - 2003 you're doin too much on here

Dudes blow my mind with their post count nowadays.

I think NT's Bot Zyzz is the worst
some guys don't even put any substance to their posts. Just try to comment on every thread with their opinion. There was like a new wave of NTers 2010-2014 that completely changed the scope of this messaging board in damn near every forum. Like if you joined in 2012 and you have twice as many posts as guys who joined in 1999 - 2003 you're doin too much on here
The structure of the internet has changed drastically since 2012 when smart phones actually became computer counterparts/equivalents. That along with the expansion of wi-fi hotspots, the job market which has put some people out of work, and various other things allows more opportunity to post. There were people who posted like crazy back then too and still do, albeit there are more of those people today than there were back then

I have no life and I post too much though, I make no claim otherwise.

Time for another pointless NT debate.

Btu5az9CIAAJoNR.jpg
 Which team is better.

I got white team and its not even close. Who even came up with these teams and thought it was fair?

Blue team will win.

They got D Rose.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom