2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mavs got Ivan Johnson. I said they needed bodies/goons in the frontcourt that can give them 10 min if necessary, great pickup for that team.

Cuban is putting in that WORK this offseason :smokin :smokin

i don't see the Clippers missing the playoffs if they are healthy or even close to it. But it would sure be funny

I don't think Doc will be the coach, my statement is based off of this first and foremost.
48 wins in the West, you miss the Playoffs

It's easy to go through the West and pick 8 teams for next years playoffs based off last season.
This is the habit and "popularity" circle most people jerk in.

The West, anybody can get in, anybody under 50wins is suspect.
It just a fact

Of all the teams in the west that made the playoffs last season, LAC is such an odd choice for missing the playoffs next season.

At the very least when that Sterling **** broke news and there was the chance they could've faltered in the 1st round yet still pushed and made the 2nd round I just don't see CP3 and Doc letting that team miss the playoffs unless there's a disastrous amount of key injuries.

A Clippers team w/out Doc in the Pacific
GSW or Clippers are out next year(one of the two)

Suns out.(OUT for sure)

Lakers w/ 8th seed

Edit: I meant Suns OUT for sure.

Last edited:
It's nuts how much different early Wade looks compared with the guy we see today.

Those roids didn't help. Too heavy up top...needs to get slimmer again, if possible.

A Clippers team w/out Doc in the Pacific
GSW or Clippers are out next year(one of the two)

Suns in for sure.

Lakers w/ 8th seed

Suns need to figure out what's going on with Eric Bledsoe. Also, I know you're not serious with the Lakers prediction.

Mavs got Ivan Johnson. I said they needed bodies/goons in the frontcourt that can give them 10 min if necessary, great pickup for that team.

Cuban is putting in that WORK this offseason :smoking :smokin

Maybe Ivan can scare Felton into stop eating so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom