2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I borrowed NBA 2k14 and downloaded a roster with the recent acquitions.

They got Raymond Felton as a 79?!?! overall. Dude is the 3rd highest rated player on the the team.

Like is this just roster I downloaded or is dude actually good in the game?

Anybody who thinks the Lakers will be a playoff team this year is out of their mind.

They'll be fun to watch though for sure.

I will be around, have been around when anything I've said turned out stupid.
I've owned everything, good and bad.
It's never trolling.
Such an overused word.

Anybody who thinks the Lakers will be a playoff team this year is out of their mind.

I hope its similar to the Kobe of 2 years ago that did everything he could and got the Lakers in as the 8th seed

I was wrong about one thing.
Okc and SAS series.
What the prob is? I've been right on so many things though.
I'm not popular. So what.
You're only hated until you're liked.
And Vice-Versa

I hope its similar to the Kobe of 2 years ago that did everything he could and got the Lakers in as the 8th seed

That would be nice to see, but no matter how much the guy got trashed that year, Dwight Howard happened to be playing with Kobe that year. Nash wasn't the Nash we knew but you'd still take him at that point over Lin. Pau, Steve Blake, Metta, Jamison and Earl Clark were better than what the Lakers have now. The West is also just ridiculously tough right now.

I expect this from Kobe. And I'm not disgusted with the team Buss has surrounded him with thus far, all things considered.
And Buss will add a few more pickups before FA ends the Trade deadline as well.

They got Raymond Felton as a 79?!?! overall. Dude is the 3rd highest rated player on the the team.

C'mon man, the Knicks have been the most hyped team on that game for at least the last 3 years.

I still have vivid memories of JR being like MJ on that game. So to answer your question--yes, that is Felton's correct rating (as the 2K idiots have him rated)

C'mon man, the Knicks have been the most hyped team on that game for at least the last 3 years.

I still have vivid memories of JR being like MJ on that game. So to answer your question--yes, that is Felton's correct rating (as the 2K idiots have him rated)

It crazy Dirk is only like a 83, Monta a 84 and the next best player is freaking Raymond Felton.

Crazy.

:rofl:

Bwahahaha

then were goingta have an empty "mate"-less thread

Last edited:

Until Harrison Barnes pulled a scumbag move
Harrison did NOTHING.

Kobe fell twice before that. He should have been pulled and rested the rest of the game.

but he pushed it, and boom it happened.

It could have happened on a defensive play.

or walking down the street. 

laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom