2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

if only i lived in flint, id probably kill myself
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

I had a summer stint there when I was like 5 
laugh.gif

I stumbled across this foolishness looking for info on the Ant Bennett injury :lol: :smh: ..

Nate Duncan of Basketball Insiders suggests that a deal involving Dion Waiters and Anthony Bennett may be enough to pry Larry Sanders to the Cleveland Cavaliers. "Waiters is the other possibility, but even that doesn’t get it done for me. Waiters and Bennett? MAYBE that gets it done if I’m the Bucks."

c16a5320fa475530d9583c34fd356ef5.gif

LARRY SANDERS??? This 30 day waiting period for Wiggins to become tradable has people loosing their minds, must've been a slow day at the office.

When people talk of okc failing to make the finals the last 2 seasons,

Please factor in that Westbrook got hurt against the opening series vs the rockets.. Thunder were the top seed and had a higher win percentage than the previous year (when they had harden and went to the finals)

Last season ibaka gets hurt before the conference finals and missed the first two games vs the spurs.. And this is with Westbrook missing the offseason then having to have another procedure midseason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom