2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone see ric bucher's "report" on B/R that no one wants to play with dwight and harden? dude is such garbage :lol:
Season by season, more and more Dwight is showing he won't return to that 2011 player (or that he'll even be on a team that could help repeat that) and that the Harden trade was far from a mistake (given how he hasn't made the leap to superstar and OKC really hasn't lost much of a step).

i mean, if anything dwight's playoff performance says otherwise. 26 14 and 4 blocks is kind of good.

and harden, offensively speaking, just put up a season that ranks among lebron, larry bird, d wade, MJ, and kobe. he turns 25 next month, so if you don't think he's become a superstar he still has plenty of time

This dude obviously didn't watch Howard last season or in the playoffs this year

If that's the case I disagree and there's no reason to continue this discussion.

Just a dumb statement by dude.

People can't give Dwight the respect he deserves.

i had that debate with anyone and everyone during the series. some people will give him credit, and some won't. imo, he had an amazing series.

players who've averaged 26 13 and 2.5 in the playoffs.

shaq
tim duncan
hakeem
kareem
derrick coleman >D

dwight.

laugh.gif

It's all love man. Zyzz is cool in my book.
Oh. damn y'all had me believing things were getting serious 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom