2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant respect a cavs fan until they have a throwback ricky davis jersey
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

until then they will forever be regular ol bron fans
fixed

Why does everyone hate DRose or treated like the butt of everyone's jokes?? :lol:

He's like the most humble superstar in the league lol. You'd think he was TO with the type of hate the man gets.

Like the dude barely talks haha. Confusing
With some of the least humble fans.

Its not D Rose himself

Its his Annoying Childish Losers 

aka his stans

ib4 stahp trolling kobe baiting rahnnie

anyone see ric bucher's "report" on B/R that no one wants to play with dwight and harden? dude is such garbage :lol:

the first words are "remember when they got harden in that trade, then remember when they got dwight from LA...and now we're a couple years later and they haven't gotten out of the first round"

we've had dwight for one year. yes their comments have been a little boneheaded, and unfortunately that's the message our GM gives off, but let's not pretend like it isn't true :lol:

i guess i just think it's stupid because he made it seem like the team had been together for YEARS with no success when that isnt that case

also, players gotta stop getting offended by being called role players, especially when that's what they are. you're either a superstar/cornerstone/franchise player that a team builds around, or you're the role player that is used to surround the superstars

Yea thats not that shocking. Dwight and Harden need to be surrounded by nothing but veterans for the Rockets to succeed. They took a step back this offseason, I thought they couldve had next.

If Buss really wanted "Showtime" back instead of hiring lame duck coaches like Prngles and Scott he should've convinced Rick Adleman to come to the Lakers and have him assemble a '02 Kings knockoff.

- Oh how I wish there was a team that entertaining that played that unselfishly in the game now.

wouldnt shock me if it was true to be honest..

Me neither.

By the way, if you are a fan of either the Penny 1s or AJ XIX lows see below
View media item 1105147View media item 1105148
Giving these away in size 9.5. First person to PM me with address info can have them. If you're in the continental US, don't worry about shipping.

If Buss really wanted "Showtime" back instead of hiring lame duck coaches like Prngles and Scott he should've convinced Rick Adleman to come to the Lakers and have him assemble a '02 Kings knockoff.

- Oh how I wish there was a team that entertaining that played that unselfishly in the game now.
kobe and unselfish???

IMPOSSIBRUUUUUU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom