2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Byron Scott's Resume

Nets- team quit on him. Jason Kidd alleged Scott did very little game prep
Hornets - team quit on him. Low point was 56 point loss in the playoffs at HOME.
Cavs - not the best situation but team was near the bottom in offense and defense every year. Team quit on him
Lakers - ?

I'm just amazed he's gotten another head coaching job!

Last edited:
At Byron Scott's presser today:

Arash Markazi ‏@ArashMarkazi · 2h
Magic Johnson: "Showtime's back, baby." @ Toyota Sports Center

laugh.gif
Just like the dunk contest (every year since like 2000), right, Magic?

"The team with the most points, has the best chance to win" - Magic Johnson

Byron Scott's Resume

Hornets - team quit on him. Low point was 56 point loss in the playoffs at HOME.
Cavs - not the best situation but team was near the bottom in offense and defense every year. Team quit on him
Lakers - ?

I mentioned this in an earlier post, but Byron Scott has been in really unlucky situations his last two stops. First, he has to coach a relocated Hornets team for two seasons, after which he made the playoffs a couple times, but worked for a franchise that was so dysfunctional that the NBA bought it a year after he was fired.

Then, he goes to Cleveland just days before LeBron leaves. No coach on earth could have succeeded in that situation.

From what I've seen Zach LaVine actually has a chance of "bringing the dunk contest back" :lol:

LaVine, Wiggins, Gordon & Nick Johnson would be an amazing DC and they're all rookies.

Wiggins & Gordon in 2013 McDonalds AA contest was better than anything I've seen at ASW in years.

Byron Scott's Resume

Lakers - ?

:smh:

I cant respect a cavs fan until they have a throwback wagner jersey :pimp: :pimp:

until then they will forever be regular ol bron fans

Eric Bledsoe starting to piss me off.  I don't know if it's his agent or him.

Bro you played 40 games this season.  Quit over valuing yourself. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom