2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
No surprise

Though the NBA’s schedule will not be finalized and released until mid-August, an unofficial internal schedule of select games has Cleveland playing the Heat in Miami on Christmas on ABC, according to a person familiar with the situation.

You do know that the MVP trophy is awarded to that season's....... BEST PLAYER
@NickFolarin

So based on your logic, you would conclude that Kobe was the NBA's best player for only 1 season?

::Michael Jackson popcorn gif::
Yes. Just because you only win it once doesn't mean you not good. Good look at how many times he's finished in the Top 5. 

Heck MJ didn't win it every year. No player is going to be the best player every year. Your judged on how your perform over the course of you career. 

What point are you trying to prove? Just because I'm a Kobe, I'm suppose to think otherwise? Stop Trolling.
the hell? y'all dudes launching.

kobe was the best player in the league for damn near bush's entire presidency....probably longer

i'll holla at yall dudes when the season starts. 

They moved Mason Plumblee from the select team to the National team. Apparently he played well enough yesterday that they want to give him a longer look.

Cuz Kobe had smush parker and Luke Walton in the starting lineup....

Kobe balled out with his dleague allstar team . In the west mind you and won 45 games....averaging 30 plus a game.
what did Nash average. 16 points , 11. (I think) ..he also played zero fn d. Foh , with that Nash MVP talk.

You can't be serious right? Right?

No surprise

Though the NBA’s schedule will not be finalized and released until mid-August, an unofficial internal schedule of select games has Cleveland playing the Heat in Miami on Christmas on ABC, according to a person familiar with the situation.
:evil: :evil: :evil:

In Miami at that. Let's see if theyre foolish enough to boo LeBron after he gifted them two rings and four Finals appearances

Last edited:
waiters played off the ball well this season, he is also more efficient than most people think

Beal was probably the most consistent player on a team that made the playoffs and advanced a round. Waiters was on a team that underachieved and didn't make the playoffs. Its not hard to figure out why one got picked over the other.

You do know that the MVP trophy is awarded to that season's....... BEST PLAYER
@NickFolarin

So based on your logic, you would conclude that Kobe was the NBA's best player for only 1 season?

::Michael Jackson popcorn gif::
Yes. Just because you only win it once doesn't mean you not good. Good look at how many times he's finished in the Top 5. 

Heck MJ didn't win it every year. No player is going to be the best player every year. Your judged on how your perform over the course of you career. 

What point are you trying to prove? Just because I'm a Kobe, I'm suppose to think otherwise? Stop Trolling.
the hell? y'all dudes launching.

kobe was the best player in the league for damn near bush's entire presidency....probably longer

i'll holla at yall dudes when the season starts. 
Kobe was the best player every year? Naw bruh. Top 5? Yes.

Last edited:
Waiters probably more concerned about losing his NBA starting spot to a rookie than anything team USA related

Waiters winning 6moty

That cleveland d riding by the media is gonna be real next season

first team with the mvp & 6moty in the same season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom