2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had empty seats during those two finals runs
laugh.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif
Kidd deserved it!

Timmy was on another level tho so I can't knock him.
Man my mom used to get tickets from work for free. NO one was going to these games. I'm sitting in the 4th row behind the scorers table and theres no one down there 
laugh.gif
. It was always like that, even when the team said they were leaving and people feigned outrage, no one was going. Such a shame

Woah is that really kd's feet, look like two hockey sticks in tube socks... and rose stepping out of his gargoyle stage and finally showing some emotions, maybe this is the real him(flame suit on)... Jk

Maybe

Kidd shot 39% from the field, his TS% was 48%. :x

He didn't even crack the top 30 in PER or top 20 in win shares. Duncan had a far better statistical season and led his team to 6 more wins in the far tougher conference. He deserved it.

on the rose vs wade debate...yall leaving how hella details. rose can come back healthier than wade for one main reason. rose has had 3 YEARS off practically. yes they both had multiple surgeries. but only one of them had  surgery and had to continue playing for the next 36 months.... essentially, rose has had significantly more down time. while by the time the season starts, wade will have had 4 months off.

I hate seeing Tom Thibodeau and Monty Williams together at these things. New Orleans was so close to getting Thibodeau.

A.D. under him. :x

on the rose vs wade debate...yall leaving how hella details. rose can come back healthier than wade for one main reason. rose has had 3 YEARS off practically. yes they both had multiple surgeries. but only one of them had  surgery and had to continue playing for the next 36 months.... essentially, rose has had significantly more down time. while by the time the season starts, wade will have had 4 months off.
Wade also had his meniscus removed.

You must haven't watched Real Training Camps from past years
I believe NBATV did this for the last time they covered the National team in 2012. I had to change the channel because I was so heated. Nobody gives a damb about an analyst's opinions on things show the god damn practice dammit

Cuz Kobe had smush parker and Luke Walton in the starting lineup....

Kobe balled out with his dleague allstar team . In the west mind you and won 45 games....averaging 30 plus a game.
what did Nash average. 16 points , 11. (I think) ..he also played zero fn d. Foh , with that Nash MVP talk.

Last edited:
I believe NBATV did this for the last time they covered the National team in 2012. I had to change the channel because I was so heated. Nobody gives a damb about an analyst's opinions on things show the god damn practice dammit

Yup. They do this all the time whenever they do Real Training Camp. Whether it's Team USA, The Nuggets, The Pelicans, it's all like this :smh:

Cuz Kobe had smush parker and Luke Walton in the starting lineup....

Kobe balled out with his dleague allstar team . In the west mind you and won 45 games....averaging 30 plus a game.
what did Nash average. 16 points , 11. (I think) ..he also played zero fn d. Foh , with that Nash MVP talk.

Sorry. You don't get pity points for carrying a bad team to 45 wins when another is 19 and 11 on 50 40 90 on 54 wins "In The West Mind you" with his second best player played 3 games in the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom