2014 NBA Draft Thread

That handle is still looking loose and suspect. Only way he's beating anybody off the bounce is with his explosion but any decent defender will take away his right and it's a wrap.

What will benefit Wiggins his first year is being active and moving well without the ball to find scoring opportunities. Just be an active and relentless menace on offense, get out on the break, let your defense turn into quick offense and he'll be fine while he develops his handle.

So Giannis has grown 2 inches since draft one year ago. Now 6-11 says Bucks GM John Hammond. Amazing.
— cfgardner (@cf_gardner)

June 24, 2014

WOW!!!
The potential. How can anyone not see it?

That handle is still looking loose and suspect. Only way he's beating anybody off the bounce is with his explosion but any decent defender will take away his right and it's a wrap.

What will benefit Wiggins his first year is being active and moving well without the ball to find scoring opportunities. Just be an active and relentless menace on offense, get out on the break, let your defense turn into quick offense and he'll be fine while he develops his handle.
Speaking of right-dominant players, Clarky cannot be stopped going to his right attacking aggressively. Needs to work on his left as NBA defenses smarten up and force him to his weak hand.

Career path similar to Batum would not be a disappointment for me.

I mean, that's definitely a fair comparison and a comparison that Alphabet could live up to.

But people talk as him he's going to be a star, or something like that and I don't see that in his cards one bit. He has a ways to go just to be a productive NBA player imo.

I mean, that's definitely a fair comparison and a comparison that Alphabet could live up to.

But people talk as him he's going to be a star, or something like that and I don't see that in his cards one bit. He has a ways to go just to be a productive NBA player imo.
Definitely not Kevin Durant offensively as some have touted.

There's going to be a lot of people dissapointed with Giannis man
tired.gif
i think he'll be fine, even though he plays for the worst team in the NBA and has no coach to help him improve.

no shots but you say this often :lol:

Me personally i'm all for people believing / betting on him vs media favorites types like Harrison Barnes , Austin Rivers

I only say it when Alphabet is brought up and people start gassing. I be feeling compelled to say something man i'm sorry :lol:

I mean you're betting on him against those guys? Doesn't take much to be better than Barnes and Rivers. His "potential" according to most on NT far supersedes those two players anyway.

Nobody smart thinks Giannis is going to be KD, but I'm of the mind he'll be a great player.

Amazing body/athleticism, natural feel for the game and already showed flashes of greatness playing against elite competition for the first time in his 19 years on earth.

Also has a great work ethic and wants to be the best player in the world today, family came from nothing, he ain't going to fail.

kounmpo will probably never be the shooter batum is, hes just that energy guy that makes the right plays, his physical attributes is what got peoples panties wet

Wiggins just needs to pattern his game after kawhi, his handles got exposed in that video, a team is gonna be dissapointed if they think hes able to be a iso scorer, thats something he obviously isnt, you gotta find ways to make scoring easier for him unless he develops a jumpshot like kawhi & be able to finish at a high rate like kawhi

That Anthony Randolph comparison tho :x :lol:

Never said their style of play is the same. What I meant was that Anthony Randolph coming out had the potential to be amazing. He literally had every tool needed to be great. Showed flashes here and there, but then faded to oblivion.

Which I would not be surprised if that had happened to Antiterrorism.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom