2014 NBA Draft Thread

yup..

or with the kings if they cant get rondo

I am personally not sold on MCW because I am not sure he will ever be able to shoot the ball

I can't say I know much about Exum but watching highlights and him play against the USA squad has me sold at the #3 pick and hopefully Stauskas with the #10

#7 or #8 I would take a chance on Embiid if he is still there

So you guys are sold on Exum? I dont like nba guards that can't finish with both hands, dude practically has no left hand..at all.. bothers me...

yup..

or with the kings if they cant get rondo
I am personally not sold on MCW because I am not sure he will ever be able to shoot the ball

I can't say I know much about Exum but watching highlights and him play against the USA squad has me sold at the #3 pick and hopefully Stauskas with the #10

#7 or #8 I would take a chance on Embiid if he is still there
yup all of this..

simmons and chad ford covered it.. but I think hinkie will happily take exum + embiid and whatever he can get at 10

tank another year, let noel and exum play.. move thad young for something (pray you can get Gordon at 10)

So you guys are sold on Exum? I dont like nba guards that can't finish with both hands, dude practically has no left hand..at all.. bothers me...

I think his upside is way better than MCW although Sir Charles is a fan

:lol:
"Michael Carter-Williams is Michael Jackson playing with a bunch of Tito Jacksons. You got to give him a chance, get him some help."

Whose the last team to win a nba championship with a true PG though???

I'll wait.

That defensive presence and athleticism and skill level with Noel and Davis would be epic man.

Jrue didn't look the same last season.

Not necessarily a true pg but someone capable to get people open.

That's a true PG.

No????

Oh.

We have tp this year, j kidd 3 years ago, and rondo 3 years before that, all seperated by 2 teams going back to back

yup all of this..

simmons and chad ford covered it.. but I think hinkie will happily take exum + embiid and whatever he can get at 10

tank another year, let noel and exum play.. move thad young for something (pray you can get Gordon at 10)

Yeah I agree; I think you have to move Thad by Thursday, he is wasted on this team and can get you something decent as far as a pick in return

hell the Sixers could easily come away with 4 first round picks this year

That's a true PG.

No????

Oh.

I never said they needed a true pg but a capable pg and that's something they didnt have then.

Whose the last team to win a nba championship with a true PG though???

I'll wait.

That defensive presence and athleticism and skill level with Noel and Davis would be epic man.

Jrue didn't look the same last season.

Not necessarily a true pg but someone capable to get people open.

That's a true PG.

No????

Oh.

We have tp this year, j kidd 3 years ago, and rondo 3 years before that, all seperated by 2 teams going back to back

Parker isn't a true PG.

JKidd was wayyyyy out of his prime

Rondo was a non factor that season.

He didn't do a damn thing.

I think a steady pg, is more important than a "True PG" in regards to winning chips.

Guys like Fish, Parker, Billups, White Chocolate, Jkidd, Rondo, Hell...even Chalmers who I hate were steady when their teams won.

Who's Exum's agent? His visibility is three steps ahead of every other prospect right now.

Last edited:
#3, #10, and Thad is a King's ransom for a player who hasn't exactly played winning basketball or produced playoff success. Although Love is undoubtedly one of the best PF's in the league.

Yeah I want nothing to do with that plus he will bounce next year anyway

Back
Top Bottom