2014 NBA Draft Thread

Remember when NO had Davis and Noel.

Would've probably been good if Noel turns out good.

Such an awful trade. That defensive potential was epic

Such an awful trade. That defensive potential was epic

There would be D but no offense since they didnt have a point guard still

Whose the last team to win a nba championship with a true PG though???

I'll wait.

That defensive presence and athleticism and skill level with Noel and Davis would be epic man.

Jrue didn't look the same last season.

Only move Dell Demps has pulled off besides having Anthony David gifted to him that I liked was the Ryan Anderson acquisition.

Sac-Town's finest 
nthat.gif

I mean that trade sucked but lets not forget that Jrue was hurt last year, he played like 35 games and most of em was in the beginning of the season when AD and everybody else was hurt...I'll wait till this upcoming season to hopefully see what a healthy AD and Jrue can do

True.

We'll see.

Hard with Gordon and Evans who can create their own shots though.
If Jrue is solid and Reke plays like he did the end of the season, with AD getting even better then they might have something ...i have no hope or faith in Gordon tho :lol:

I mean that trade sucked but lets not forget that Jrue was hurt last year, he played like 35 games and most of em was in the beginning of the season when AD and everybody else was hurt...I'll wait till this upcoming season to hopefully see what a healthy AD and Jrue can do

They also gave up the 10th pick in what may be one of the deepest drafts ever.

Whose the last team to win a nba championship with a true PG though???

I'll wait.

That defensive presence and athleticism and skill level with Noel and Davis would be epic man.

Jrue didn't look the same last season.
Not necessarily a true pg but someone capable to get people open.

cj003 cj003 if you've the luxury of drafting a top 10 player, you take the best available every time, I can see your point of needing to be able to showcase him and that can be tough if you don't have minutes for him. So, make sure he gets his minutes, and develop him. Some teams do well at this, most don't come close to a par job of it

This would be my final big board. separated by teirs.

Embiid
Wiggins
Exum
Parker

Smart
Randle
Nurkic
Saric
McDermott
Gordon
Payton
Vonleh

Ennis
Stauskas
Harris
Payne
Hariston
Capela

McDaneil
Warren
Grant
Anderson
McGary
Hood
Early
Stokes
Jordan Adams
James Young
Lavine
Dinwiddie

For second round picks I love, Khem Birch, Damien Inglis, Vasilije Micic, Burton.
For deep undrafted sleeps I like Bryce Cotton, Thanasis Antetokounmpo

2. Days. Away.

get ready ladies.

I need Thursday... going to race home from work right when it's starting. Will plop myself with laptop in front of t.v. for four straight hours. Already warned the girl on Sunday to let her know what the deal is
I got rewarded with a paid day off Friday after completing a project three days early.

So I'll be able to stay up the entire night. :pimp:

They also gave up the 10th pick in what may be one of the deepest drafts ever.
I literally had to do a double take when I heard what was traded..

for some reason I thought the 6ers traded jrue AND a future first to new Orleans.. was getting ready to blast hinkie

then I saw what the trade really was and was amazed.. it was a pretty safe bet for hinkie to make considering new Orleans plays in the west.. and now he might be able to trade MCW for a top 10 pick depending on how the draft shakes out for the kings or lakers

I got rewarded with a paid day off Friday after completing a project three days early.

So I'll be able to stay up the entire night.
pimp.gif
Damn, nice. I don't have to work until 9 the next day but I'd like to be able to just read reactions all day Friday

Back
Top Bottom