2014 NBA Draft Thread

In that scenario... Why would they need to guard power forwards?

They're wings...so they'd guard wings. Henson's a 4...so he'd guard a 4.

Last edited:
Assuming Jabari can guard 4's seems no more unlikely than assuming he can gaurd 3's, it's going to be a problem no matter where you put him.

If Celtics blow things up and I know I'm coming left field. Would love to see milwaukee try and get rondo to run w Giannas and no.2 pick

Ya remember Wolters' first game? I believe it was against my Knicks, he had a rough one. I was trying to defend him, but my boys weren't having it. Dude's performance that night didn't help his cause. He had a decent season though.

Stein just tweeted Utah offering Favors, Burks, and #5 to the Cavs for the #1 and J.Jack.

I'm taking that if I'm Cleveland.

I'm interested in seeing how Kyle Anderson would do on the next level. The DX scouting report ripped his game apart.

I don't see how Slow Mo's game would translate to the NBA level playing the PG position. He's too weak, slow, and unathletic for the SF position, and a liability on defense. He's gonna have to join a team that can use his unique skill sets, as the report mentioned.

In regards to his college teammate Zach Lavine, I'm not too fond of his game. He still has a lot to prove, and ended the season on a terrible slump. He's athletic as hell and can shoot the ball, I'll give him that. I just think they have him too high right now.

Last edited:
Stein just tweeted Utah offering Favors, Burks, and #5 to the Cavs for the #1 and J.Jack.

Thats a awful trade lmaoooo man wut

Burks is just not a good fit at all on the cavs.

Favors, sure. But your basically getting him for bari/wiggins. Nah aint wit it.

If it were favors + gordon hayward than yeah.

Last edited:
Why would CLE need favors after they just drafted Bennett and Thompson the year before, it's not a need at all even though Favors is the best player out of that group. Just redundancy.

Its about value.

Personally...I don't think Jabari Parker is worth that much. That's basically three lottery talents for Parker.

Why would CLE need favors after they just drafted Bennett and Thompson the year before, it's not a need at all even though Favors is the best player out of that group. Just redundancy.

Favors is a 5 all the way. Utah hasn't figured that out yet.

Utah would be foolish for that trade and if I'm the Cavs I take that before they sober up.

Good lord. :x

Burks is forgettable, but I'm still a believer in Favors and #5 can nab a good player.

Ya remember Wolters' first game? I believe it was against my Knicks, he had a rough one. I was trying to defend him, but my boys weren't having it. Dude's performance that night didn't help his cause. He had a decent season though.

Yep. Knight went down in like the first two minutes and Wolters had to step in.

Back
Top Bottom