2014 NBA Draft Thread

Has a big sneaker contract ever been handed out to someone that ended up being a bust?

Last edited:
Exum commercials were 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

He actually had a few games where the kid looked legit. I like him, just needs the right guys around him.

B knight is better off as a 6th man jason terry type, jet was nice as a pg tho in atl, knight just isnt a pg in this league

Based off what are Ekpe Udoh & Nate Wolters capable bench players ? :lol:
Did you watch Udoh at Baylor? Rim protector. Plays defense, gets blocks, and rebounds the ball. Gives you 20-per night as a big man.

Wolters can score. He just didn't shoot well his rookie season. Can give you 10 points off the bench regularly.

Based off what are Ekpe Udoh & Nate Wolters capable bench players ? :lol:
Did you watch Udoh at Baylor? Rim protector. Plays defense, gets blocks, and rebounds the ball. Gives you 20-per night as a big man.

Wolters can score. He just didn't shoot well his rookie season. Can give you 10 points off the bench regularly.
Udoh been in the league for 5 years :lol:

Leave his Baylor skills in college lol

Wolters is going to be a solid backup point guard in the league for a decade. He had like a 4:1 assist-to-turnover ratio on a disastrous team as a rookie.

Last edited:
I'm a Bucks fan long as Malls' pops owns the team.

On the real, they have a nice nucleus. Henson, Sanders, Greek and whoever they draft will be a solid core. I like Larry Sanders a lot talent wise but hopefully he could keep his life clean and not turn into another what if scenario. Kid can play.

Last edited:
Really loved Nate Wolters at draft time, if he can get back to shooting it like he did at North Dakota State, he could be a really high level 6th man on a championship team.

Last edited:
I'm a Bucks fan long as Malls' pops owns the team.

On the real, they have a nice nucleus. Henson, Sanders, Greek and whoever they draft will be a solid core. I like Larry Sanders a lot talent wise but hopefully he could keep his life clean and not turn into another what if scenario. Kid can play.
Vivek's daughter giving Mallory some competition.

Really loved Nate Wolters at draft time, if he can get back to shooting it like he did at North Dakota State, he could be a really high level 6th man on a championship team.
Picked South Dakota State in the tourney over Michigan purely because of Wolters. Proceeded to lay a dud.

Nice call, Champ. She's a pretty one. Time to be a Kings fan as well :nthat:

Wolters has really nice range. Wanted him in a Knicks uni.

I don't know how the hell you plan on playing Jabari, Greek Freak and Henson together except in spurts. Henson ain't guarding centers and Bari and Greek Freak ain't guarding power forwards.

Exum is still the best fit for the Bucks.

Back
Top Bottom