2014 NBA Draft Thread

RT @MySportsLegion: Report: Jabari Parker prefers to play for the Bucks and may have tanked his workout with the Cavs. (via Chad Ford)

Cavs taking Ls already and it's not even draft night.

Eh. Bari just wanna chuck 30 shots a night lmao

Whoever hits on lavine :pimp:
I swear dude could be russ westbrook type someday...but first few years may be rough

Lmao have you guys ever seen Derrick Williams play? He's a tweener with a bad jumpshot, terrible finishing skills and ball handling, no BBIQ, and can't defend either 3 or 4 effectively or protect the rim. If he had anything, Adelman would've got it out of him. But he doesn't.

Gordon is a defense first guy who can defend multiple positions. That's the first thing that separated him from Williams off the bat. He's also a good passer/ball handler and was never the scorer that DWill was. Silly to even compare them. Totally different players. One was supposed to be an athletic Jamison, the other is supposed to be Shawn Marion.

I thought Williams would be a nice stretch four. He's not even Mike Scott.
mean.gif
laugh.gif
 on point

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Exum doesn't need to go to Philly and Philly knows that, 2 big guards that can't shoot consistently does not make a good backcourt. I think Philly takes Wiggins and if he's not on the board they go for Randle. That's the best fit.

David Locke and whoever Nate Duncan is podcast, hitting on Wiggins, Gordon, Parker, Exum, Smart, Vonleh, Randle and Micic... A ton of wonderful thoughts.

http://weareutahjazz.com/lockedonja...l-insider-nate-duncan-breaks-down-top-talent/

If you aren't familiar with Locke, you really need to be. He is a Jazz guy and a league guy (he rightfully hates the college game and only does the scouting work around this time), but he is one of the best basketball minds out there. I know pmatic pmatic will vouch for him, too.

I dont want the Sixers to waste their 3rd pick on Embiid.
Hopefully Wiggins slips to them or Bari slips to 3rd.
I can't see any scenario where Cleveland and Milwaukee pass on Ender and Bari. The Philly decision at #3 should be limited to Exum or Embiid.

Still think randle would be the best fit next to Noel in Philly.

Randle, Vonleh and Gordon are all really good fits next to Noel. Vonleh is probably the best fit of them all with his ability to stretch the floor and with how fluid he is.

Randle, Vonleh and Gordon are all really good fits next to Noel. Vonleh is probably the best fit of them all with his ability to stretch the floor and with how fluid he is.
I couldn't live with taking either of the three at #3 over Exum and Embiid. If we don't want the latter two prospects, trade back. Simple value.

David Locke and whoever Nate Duncan is podcast, hitting on Wiggins, Gordon, Parker, Exum, Smart, Vonleh, Randle and Micic... A ton of wonderful thoughts.

http://weareutahjazz.com/lockedonja...l-insider-nate-duncan-breaks-down-top-talent/

If you aren't familiar with Locke, you really need to be. He is a Jazz guy and a league guy (he rightfully hates the college game and only does the scouting work around this time), but he is one of the best basketball minds out there. I know pmatic pmatic will vouch for him, too.
:pimp:

Duncan is from Basketballinsiders.com... Really good Twitter follow, especially during games.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom