2014 NBA Draft Thread

So sad for Austin, **** is heartbreaking. :smh:

Dude already had to deal with blindness and now this?

Last edited:
Ive also seen Jabari in other workouts shooting incredibly how does one day discredit his shooting ability

Last edited:
Chad Ford is on Sportscenter right now said Parker worked out for the Cavs on Friday and was overweight at 255 (11%) body fat. Said he didn't shoot well, got nervous and winded. Wasn't there some report that Parker showed great mental toughness at that workout? Lol

On the flipside said Wiggins shot the ball great in his workout with the Cavs and blew Gilbert away with his athleticism

I don't really take Chad Ford seriously but I don't doubt what he said.. he thinks Parker goes #1

Maybe he showed mental toughness by working out while being fat and nervous without breaking down :lol:

Damn :frown:

I hope a team who's going to waste their pick on a foreign player wholl never play in the NBA drafts Austin instead.

Damn :frown:

I hope a team who's going to waste their pick on a foreign player wholl never play in the NBA drafts Austin instead.

draft someone who could possibly die on the court or draft someone who could potential benefit your franchise?

"The draft is four days away and I had a dream that my name was going to be called." - @IsaiahAustin
— Baylor Basketball (@BaylorMBB) June 22, 2014

For that reason, not an on the court reason. Some teams draft players that they know will never step on to the court.

if i was him im going overseas to provide for my family, i hope he didnt work this hard his whole life just to give up because he cant play in the league

Some teams draft players that they know will never step on to the court.
Any examples?

Because that is bull ****. :lol: There may be a very very small chance, but those players are IN the draft. The ones that are far-fetched to come over when taken are ones that are very talented and worth the risk of hoping they come over.

There's still that thought, that hope that they'll come over. No GM would do it knowing they weren't going to come over.

Last edited:
Every draft has about 10 players that are no longer in the league after a year or never come to the league at all.

I dont think he can go overseas either. The condition doesnt allow him to play any type of intense basketball period.

Last edited:
I think he means out of respect kinda thing. So just in case he does beat it, theres that 1% chance he can come and play.

if i was him im going overseas to provide for my family, i hope he didnt work this hard his whole life just to give up because he cant play in the league

They won't let you, you can't get insurance when you have a disease where your heart could explode if you dive on a loose ball.

He will never play real competitive basketball again.

Last edited:
Why draft someone you know will never make your squad.

Exactly. So why draft Isaiah Austin over Andreadirk Splitnani?

Eric LeGrand was signed symbolically as an undrafted free agent.

What the hell is happening in here??????

Last edited:
Baylor is hoping he returns to school, finishes his degree, then takes a job as a coach on the Baylor staff.

Isaiah Austin is probably going to get a Eric LeGrand type honorary contracts and get an NBA head office type job offer from Commish Silver.

Back
Top Bottom