2014 NBA Draft Thread

52-man sport versus 15-man sport.

There aren't room for good story contracts to be doled out. Sorry.

Last edited:
Fran Vazquez said he was coming over and has had the Orlando Magic on hold, waiting for hope since 2005...... and counting :lol:

Last edited:
Haven't been this excited for a NBA draft in years. Hopefully PHX can make something happen with one of those 3 picks. I wish Rodney Hood would fall to 14 but I highly doubt it.

Was this syndrome going to be discovered anyway or is it a condition that can suddenly happen to you? If not this is why you always come out early if you the chance.

Was this syndrome going to be discovered anyway or is it a condition that can suddenly happen to you? If not this is why you always come out early if you the chance.

its a genetic condition, it would have been found out at any physical.

Long limbs are one of the effects so naturally you have to test all NBA prospects for it since all of them have massive wingspans compared to the average American male.

Honestly I'm surprised this hasn't happened more often.

Last edited:
So apparently Dante Exum has refused this whole time to take part in anything but solo private workouts? I like some of what I've seen from him but Jesus....nobody has seen the dude play against a soul in over a year.

So apparently Dante Exum has refused this whole time to take part in anything but solo private workouts? I like some of what I've seen from him but Jesus....nobody has seen the dude play against a soul in over a year.

working out with sixers today.

Last edited:

In my estimate, that's pretty smart on his part

Fran Vazquez said he was coming over and has had the Orlando Magic on hold, waiting for hope since 2005...... and counting
laugh.gif
i remember that draft, the magic wanted a re-draft after finding out he was never going to come over to play in the NBA.

Back
Top Bottom