2014 NBA Draft Thread

I want to see Exum workout with Smart. I want to see how well he can handle against a strong defender playing him to his right side.

Payton got one weird looking jumper too
laugh.gif

Yeah Elfrid's jumper is an ugly sight.

He and Rondo definitely have something in common there. :lol:

He's still a great athlete and has a decent handle, I believe his handle will improve quicker than the J though, he'll be getting to the rim.

Man I wanna see the Celtics relevant and Rondo in big games again. Hope they get Love and some other pieces or he goes to a playoff team.

Vonleh is gonna work out for the Sixers on the day of the draft? The ****....

Last edited:
Heard wiggins did solo workout w bucks then 6 others worked out w bucks after him same day. Didn't hear any specifics but that he did well. I'm happy w either wiggins or Bari as a bucks fan but I'm not looking at anyone else

Reports are J'Bari Parker worked out at 255lbs, one executive stated I guess the comparisons to Carmelo are really true...

Wouldnt be surprised if Cavs just flip a coin before the pick is announced. Cant really blame them either.

Jason Lloyd is my favorite Cavs writer/reporter and I'll just never forget that right after the lotto happened he tweeted that Jabari Parker was #1 on the Cavs board all season long.

I really think they go with Jabari.

I personally want Wiggins, but I can't complain either way.

Who knows tho.

Back
Top Bottom