2014 NBA Draft Thread

LMAO!! This dude really trolling on MCW. Saying he's overrated because he won ROY of a weak draft class. MCW was putting up near triple doubles on a BAD team, which is harder, not easier. Also, he's saying he's a terrible shooter. Ummm last time I checked, their rookie season Derrick Rose and Rajon Rondo were just as bad, now they are the two leading vote getters for PG in the Eastern All-Star voting. Point, a shot can be developed, he a f***ing ROOKIE! Lastly, since the 1983-1984 season, 20 years ago, every single ROY has become an All-Star, except 5 players. Those 5 player that didn't are Chuck Person, Damon Stoudmire, Mike Miller, Emeka Okafor & Tyreke Evans; all who had great productive careers.

In the words of Keyshawn Johnson....CMON MAN!

CP's point was roy in weak draft classes, then you go and bring up drose. Then you say rondo and rose and then say a shot can be developed. :smh: :rofl:

Then you say tyreke evans and emeka okafor had great, productive careers. My lord. :smh:

Last edited:
LMAO!! This dude really trolling on MCW. Saying he's overrated because he won ROY of a weak draft class. MCW was putting up near triple doubles on a BAD team, which is harder, not easier. Also, he's saying he's a terrible shooter. Ummm last time I checked, their rookie season Derrick Rose and Rajon Rondo were just as bad, now they are the two leading vote getters for PG in the Eastern All-Star voting. Point, a shot can be developed, he a f***ing ROOKIE! Lastly, since the 1983-1984 season, 20 years ago, every single ROY has become an All-Star, except 5 players. Those 5 player that didn't are Chuck Person, Damon Stoudmire, Mike Miller, Emeka Okafor & Tyreke Evans; all who had great productive careers.

CP's point was roy in weak draft classes, then you go and bring up drose. Then you say rondo and rose and then say a shot can be developed. :smh: :rofl:

Then you say tyreke evans and emeka okafor had great, productive careers. My lord. :smh:

So your telling me D, Rose's shot production hasn't developed... Please tell me your joking

Tyreke Evans Career Averages - 16.8 PPG, 4.8 RPG, 4.9 APG

Emeka Okafor Career Averages - 12.3 PPG, 9.9 RPG, 1.7 BPG

If that's not freaking production, I don't know what is..... Like Forreal

Last edited:

So your telling me D, Rose's shot production hasn't developed... Please tell me your joking

Tyreke Evans Career Averages - 16.8 PPG, 4.8 RPG, 4.9 APG

Emeka Okafor Career Averages - 12.3 PPG, 9.9 RPG, 1.7 BPG

If that's not freaking production, I don't know what is..... Like Forreal

You telling me roses shot isnt a struggle? Lol, you going off the 10 games he played last year?

Putting up average and inefficient numbers on a team that's not going anywhere is neither great nor productive. Which is exactly what tyreke evans does.

Ill give you okafor is a serviceable bench player. Which really isnt **** for a number 2 pick and roy

Derrick Rose isn't Stephen Curry but he's not Rajon Rondo either.

Point is...you'd rather him take a jumper than go to the cup...but you still can't drop back 5 feet away from him like you can with Rondo.

Last edited:
This week just needs to fly by man.
Def. Get to witness this one in person. 
pimp.gif

its funny that coming out of HS, Dwight probably was pretty mature for his age.... then somewhere along the line in Orlando he decided to turn in to a giggly 13 year old girl.

its funny that coming out of HS, Dwight probably was pretty mature for his age.... then somewhere along the line in Orlando he decided to turn in to a giggly 13 year old girl.

Hes like the benjami buttons of the game of love too. Went from impregnating bad *** birds to getting sonned and served a broken heart by a 15 year old jump off

Well his best friends for 8 years were Mickey, Minnie and Goofy....

philly going to move up a spot now?
nerd.gif

wish cleveland drafted Harrison over Dion,
potential of having a future of Kyrie, Parker/Wiggins, Barnes would've been nice.
Dion >Barnes
Hell noooooooo.......

Dion is another Nick Young. That is all.

Suddenly that trade rumor of the Bucks giving up Sanders and/or Knight to the Kings for #8 became much more intriguing.
I am throwing myself in front of morning rush hour traffic if this happens.
roll.gif

In terms of the Draft do you think the bulls two picks For Eric Gordon would be a good deal?

If they can't get Melo EG can be a hell of a second option for Rose.
A reunited Rose and EG backcourt? I could definitely see it.
Rose played with Ben Gordon, not Eric
indifferent.gif

Thought I'd post this as an example of how scouting reports can be wrong...very wrong
laugh.gif
He tried to be like Shaq. 

----

Isn't it funny Cleveland could've had Drummond, Oladipo, and Barnes.

Watch Embiid be healthy and end up being the most dominant big in the game and down the line everyone gonna say they should've drafted him.

Wiggins doesn't have that killer instinct. He is nothing more then a Tony Allen with more athleticism.

I hate to see Jabari in Milwaukee or Cleveland.

Jabari is the best in this class. Dude is raw and can rebound.

We'll see though. He has that killer instinct.

Embiid definitely ****** the Cavs draft plans too now. Neither Parker or Wiggins really fit next to LeBron if he was to come back.

Back
Top Bottom