2014 NBA Draft Thread

Cavs just draft Wiggins. Thats it.

Parker on that team and thats the worst defensive starting 5 in the league.

Also i'm 90% sure Bucks draft Exum.

Embiid not falling past 4.

Last edited:
Time to start the conspiracy theory about Embiid.....

Nobody will draft him out fear of having an injury-prone big man.

The Spurs draft him and pair him with Duncan to be the Twin Towers 2.0 and to have the torch passed to him once Duncan retires in a year or 2
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Time to start the conspiracy theory about Embiid.....

Nobody will draft him out fear of having an injury-prone big man.
The Spurs draft him and pair him with Duncan to be the Twin Towers 2.0 and to have the torch passed to him once Duncan retires in a year or 2

:lol:
:nerd:

Pop hit Embiid up Tonya Harding style to ensure the future of the franchise.

Sad Boy/Jo-Jo/Parker for a few years going to hold it down.

Would not surprise me 1 bit if Exum ends up being the best player in this draft. Kid is real good.

He pretty much scored at will in the wolrd games (against Wiggins/Parker/etc) and led his team to the W.

Where are you guys suddenly getting the Bucks drafting Exum? 90% :lol:

Embiid getting injured has changed nothing for the Bucks. The Bucks are getting Wiggins or Parker 100%

Last edited:
Historically Bucks favor PGs and big men. Plus they would prefer to keep Knight but know he's not a PG. Easy to slide him to the 2 with Exum. Thats what i'm going by.

Last edited:
I will gladly pass on that offer.

Straight Up MCW can't shoot isn't much of a Point, and played on a team that had people thinking Evan Turner had talent... he's fools gold... & i like Thad's game but he's a piece for a team who really wants to compete not to build on.

I Much rather test my luck with Smart, Vonleh, Randle or Gordon

Yea I dont understand CP. ROYs in weak draft classes 99% of the time pan out. Plus Thad is a VERY good 3rd option.

Thats the best Lakers are gonna get if it happens (which it wont). Exum, Embiid, and Randle are not fallling to them. They wont get a better offer.

Last edited:
Historically Bucks favor PGs and big men. Plus they would prefer to keep Knight but know he's not a PG. Easy to slide him to the 2 with Exum. Thats what i'm going by.

Historically guys like Parker and Wiggins arent available to you though. You very well could be right that Exum ends up being the best in the draft. But when you're in the Bucks position there is no room to start screwing around with international question marks instead of guys who proved themselves at the college level. This one is really really hard for the Bucks to screw up. The 2 possible ways of messing this up are 1) drafting and international unknown 2) drafting embiid even pre-injury.
Parker or Wiggins is no brainer. Unless your logic is based off the Bucks always screwing it up, then I understand. Also i dont think Knight effects anything. They're probably gonna trade him regardless instead of running into the problem of how much is he worth like Jennings and figuring out if he's a 1 or 2.

Ill be damned if the Bucks pass up on potentially one of the most lethal duos in the NBA in Giannis and Wiggins/Parker

Last edited:
I mean they can always go the FA route and overpay a PG (Lowry). Would Exum at #2 be the highest international drafted since Yao?

Last edited:
The Bucks actually like Knight, he played pretty well down the stretch, it's OJ Mayo that they can't wait to get rid of. I just don't see them letting Wiggins or Parker slip past them for Exum.

The Bucks actually like Knight, he played pretty well down the stretch, it's OJ Mayo that they can't wait to get rid of. I just don't see them letting Wiggins or Parker slip past them for Exum.

Have the Bucks amnestied anyone yet? I could see them dumping OJ that way if they still can. I wouldn't want his bum-ness rubbing off on whoever the draft this year.

Yea I dont understand CP. ROYs in weak draft classes 99% of the time pan out. Plus Thad is a VERY good 3rd option.

Thats the best Lakers are gonna get if it happens (which it wont). Exum, Embiid, and Randle are not fallling to them. They wont get a better offer.

I would rather have Vonleh, or Aaron Gordon than a PG who can't shoot and Thad.

Not to mention that 7th pick doesn't have a 9 million dollar salary this year like Thad, or a player option the year after, like Thad.

So again, thanks, but no thanks. Those two players are not worth the 7th pick in a loaded draft, no way, no how. 12ish million in salary from those 2

Have the Bucks amnestied anyone yet? I could see them dumping OJ that way if they still can. I wouldn't want his bum-ness rubbing off on whoever the draft this year.

:lol:

I don't think they can use it on him since he just signed last season .. I think you had to be signed before the lockout in order to use the amnesty clause on a player according to the new CBA rules.

Back
Top Bottom