2014 NBA Draft Thread

Stress fracture in the right foot for Embiid and he's having surgery tomorrow. He's not participating in any more workouts.

You drunk as **** bruh. We ain't takin that trash for #7.

You Laker fans are ridiculous. It's the damn #7 pick for last year's ROY and a 25 year old guy who's going to come in and give you 16 and 8 every year. I just don't see the Lakers actually using their pick for anything other than a trade unless they don't think they're getting Melo, Love, Bron or somebody to come there.

MCW far from trash but he's getting vastly overrated because of a weak draft class and him putting up numbers on a historically bad team.

You Laker fans are ridiculous. It's the damn #7 pick for last year's ROY and a 25 year old guy who's going to come in and give you 16 and 8 every year. I just don't see the Lakers actually using their pick for anything other than a trade unless they don't think they're getting Melo, Love, Bron or somebody to come there.
I'm pretty sure they wouldn't want to trade the pick for Melo or Love either :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Srs :lol:

Ehh Dion = Barnes.

Cavs should have drafted Drummond without question.

Andre > what both of them will ever become.
Dion can create his own shot at will,barnes can't. And I don't see the hep with Drummond [emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji]

As a Laker fan....... He Ain't Speaking For Us! :lol:

Cavs trade #1 to Philly for #3, #10 and Thad once the Sixers freak out because they want Wiggins.

Cavs then trade #3, #10 and Thad to Minnesota for Love and K-Mart

Bron comes back.

Cavs don't lose any young players.

:nerd: :lol:

I'm dreaming.

Speaking of which.

Everyone post their dream scenario for the team they like.

Everyone post their dream scenario for the team they like.
Vivek invents the time machine

travels back in time

time kidnaps Jordan, Barkley, Hakeem, Chris Mullins, Fat Lever all in their prime still; obviously.

Convinces them to travel back to 2014.

And then the Kings draft Aaron Gordon with the #8 pick and we are set.

Last edited:
Look at you folks throwin ROY at me.

ROY in the WORST CLASS in NBA history. Hooray!!!! :lol:

ROY. :lol: :lol: :lol: Good ******* God.

Maybe later you can offer us the collegiate player of the year like Christian Laettner or something like that. :lol:

#7 is better than MCW and Thad, otherwise you wouldn't ******* offering it up so easily now would you? We aren't stupid dude. That trade is garbage and you know it. And I spoke on it.

ROY :lol:

Saw a tweet that said Embiid broke his foot on purpose so he doesn't have to play in Cleveland :lol:

Tough break form Embiid, literally.

Can't wait for the draft to see how everything shakes out.

Look at you folks throwin ROY at me.

ROY in the WORST CLASS in NBA history. Hooray!!!!
laugh.gif

ROY.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Good ******* God.

Maybe later you can offer us the collegiate player of the year like Christian Laettner or something like that.
laugh.gif

#7 is better than MCW and Thad, otherwise you wouldn't ******* offering it up so easily now would you? We aren't stupid dude. That trade is garbage and you know it. And I spoke on it.

ROY
laugh.gif
I hope this isnt directed at me. Cause I would NEVER give up MCW, especially for #7. I never even came close to saying that. Who the F in their right mind would even consider that? Pop your brain back in that void and use it...

Calling MCW trash is just foolish, and like I said #7 aint diamond BRUH. I shouldnt even be responding to this nonsense.

That list evaluating the worst drafts just had 2013 as the worst draft class ever. You're seriously overvaluing MCW. He won ROY in a handicap race. He hardly shot 40 percent. 26% from 3. Your franchise is already thinking about bailing on him. Give me a break.

Sacramento desperately wanted to deal #8 and I doubt that they'd take that trade. 

Back
Top Bottom