2014 NBA Draft Thread

How the hell would Giannis and Wiggins/Parker be one of the most lethal in the NBA? Do any of you realize they would basically cancel eachother out? They're the same damn position and neither of them are playing power forward or shooting guard. Their owner already came out and said straight up that Knight isn't a point guard and they will be drafting one. As I said before, Exum is the most logical choice to put in that slot whether you wanna hear it or not.

Ill be damned if the Bucks pass up on potentially one of the most lethal duos in the NBA in Giannis and Wiggins/Parker
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
 If serious. 

Giannis is all hype right now and I really really like the kid.  Combine Giannis and Wiggins??? That's a serious SERIOUS struggle in the halfcourt offense.

I think they would fit pretty well on the 04-05 Suns team tho! Especially on 2k 
smokin.gif

LMAO!! This dude really trolling on MCW. Saying he's overrated because he won ROY of a weak draft class. MCW was putting up near triple doubles on a BAD team, which is harder, not easier. Also, he's saying he's a terrible shooter. Ummm last time I checked, their rookie season Derrick Rose and Rajon Rondo were just as bad, now they are the two leading vote getters for PG in the Eastern All-Star voting. Point, a shot can be developed, he a f***ing ROOKIE! Lastly, since the 1983-1984 season, 20 years ago, every single ROY has become an All-Star, except 5 players. Those 5 player that didn't are Chuck Person, Damon Stoudmire, Mike Miller, Emeka Okafor & Tyreke Evans; all who had great productive careers.

In the words of Keyshawn Johnson....CMON MAN!

Consider he's 22, going on 23.

Maybe his shot will improve, but it won't be a drastic improvement.

LMAO!! This dude really trolling on MCW. Saying he's overrated because he won ROY of a weak draft class. MCW was putting up near triple doubles on a BAD team, which is harder, not easier. Also, he's saying he's a terrible shooter. Ummm last time I checked, their rookie season Derrick Rose and Rajon Rondo were just as bad, now they are the two leading vote getters for PG in the Eastern All-Star voting. Point, a shot can be developed, he a f***ing ROOKIE! Lastly, since the 1983-1984 season, 20 years ago, every single ROY has become an All-Star, except 5 players. Those 5 player that didn't are Chuck Person, Damon Stoudmire, Mike Miller, Emeka Okafor & Tyreke Evans; all who had great productive careers.

You aint have to do it to them, let them stay sleep

How the hell would Giannis and Wiggins/Parker be one of the most lethal in the NBA? Do any of you realize they would basically cancel eachother out? They're the same damn position and neither of them are playing power forward or shooting guard. Their owner already came out and said straight up that Knight isn't a point guard and they will be drafting one. As I said before, Exum is the most logical choice to put in that slot whether you wanna hear it or not.

Chill Buc the sarcasm went over your head :lol:

And if Thad and MCW are so great, why would the 6ers being trying to trade them for a pick that won't fetch a better offer than them?
eyes.gif
What are you even talking about. Where are you getting this information? What are they feeding you in LA land? If that's even where you are. The sixers arent being trying to trade MCW.

And if Thad and MCW are so great, why would the 6ers being trying to trade them for a pick that won't fetch a better offer than them? :rolleyes
What are you even talking about. Where are you getting this information? What are they feeding you in LA land? If that's even where you are. The sixers arent being trying to trade MCW.

The 76ers fan in this very thread, buc em, that tried to say the Lakers would have a hard time turning that bogus trade down.

I shot it down, with ease.

I'm not arguing with you bruh, I'm just explaining to you that I'm right.

:lol:

That's all fine and all..

But Keyshawn Johnson didn't say that

Right about what tho. Da f are u even talking about. You haven't said anything with any logic here. buc em said HE thinks our coach isnt in love with MCW. He aint the sixers. People are throwing this trade MCW stuff around, MCW aint going anywhere.

Good, keep him. I hope he improves and helps y'all out.

But when Buc Em said it would be hard for us to turn him down, he flat out lied. It would be easy.

I think giving away MCW and Thad just for say Gordon, McDermott, Saric, maybe Randle if he falls is actually a bit much honestly. But I don't really think MCW and Exum would be a good fit next to eachother if we decided that was our guy......and I don't think Kobe has any time or patience right now to have a rookie that needs a couple years come into L.A. and be a big part of their team his last few years playing.

Kobe has no say in the matter.

He lost all the leverage when he signed his (asinine) extension.

MCW will be a real solid pro in this league but I'm not trading a lottery pick for him if I'm the Lakers especially if I need to take on Thad. Yeah Young is young and could continue developing, but he's making a lot of money for someone that's gonna improve a team of that caliber marginally. Dude is best on a team on the cusp, not somewhere that needs to reload completely.

Last edited:
I'm not really that acknowledged when it comes to basketball but this Embiid injury is recent right? This is going to affect his draft stock?  If so, what do you guys think the Sixers are projected to get with number 3? 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom