2014 NBA Draft Thread

2. The Lakers ALWAYS ( yes ALWAYS) get the best big men in free agency. The Lakers org is like heaven for elite NBA big men (except D-Whine Coward). They feel as if "Why draft a big in his youth, when we can sign in his prime" (Kevin Love is basically begging for LA)

Free Agency? you mean TRADE right?

Shaq was the last Big FA acquisition.
Sign or trade, big men want LA

Meh, using Laker history to predict what they're going to do next is kind of silly. The roster right now is Nash, Kobe, Nick Young. Basically a blank slate. Anything is possible and they should be drafting the BPA.

I would be ok with the Lakers drafting Smart, Randle, or Gordon tbh. Smart is especially intriguing to me. Reminds of a young Deron Williams as a strong PG who can shoot/pass/lead the team. Both are (were?) deceptively athletic too.

Exum was the dream but oh well. Not holding onto that one considering how our fortunes have been since the CP trade.

Kawhi is in the same boat as Flacco. Serious.

Had this been a contract year for him...oh man.

That's my man though. Can't do nothing but root for him.

I actually like Lavine alot, but I don't think picking him would vibe with the Kings notion of 'wanting an impact/NBA-ready prospect or we are trading it' type steeze.

Im big on Randle. I hope he ends up a Celtic.

Kings need a PF with DMC.

If they can grab a PG that will be great too that way they can have Thomas coming off the bench in a 6th role position.

I still believe in McLemore. I wanna see how much he can improve this off season.

but 8ppg 
sick.gif

Is it possible for the Kings to trade for KLove? If so 
sick.gif
 him and DMC....

Last edited:
Wiggins ain't gonna be a Buck.

I hope not. I want him to become a Sixer. Whoever end up being drafted by Milwaukee is gonna have a terrible few years. That team is going nowhere, plus its Milwaukee, and who wants to live in Milwaukee?

Last edited:
The Celtics reportedly hope to acquire Kevin Love with a package of picks Nos. 6 and 17 in this year's draft, future No. 1 draft picks, and young talent such as Jared Sullinger or Kelly Olynyk.

Boston has a war-chest of draft picks they could use to pry Love out of Minnesota, but they're not the only team piling up assets at Flip Saunders' feet in the hopes of acquiring the Wolves' three-time All-Star. ESPN's Chad Ford feels that the Celtics' offer "is probably the best [Saunders] is going to get," but we shouldn't have to wait long for resolution with the draft coming on Thursday, June 26.

thoughts? boston willing to give up this years picks, future picks, AND sully for love

Back
Top Bottom