2014 NBA Draft Thread

never said they couldnt im talking right now...not 5 years from now, and right now his handles are a struggle.

never said they couldnt im talking right now...not 5 years from now, and right now his handles are a struggle.
I'm just saying his handles aren't nearly as bad as you're making them out to be. He got all the intangibles and things you can't teach. **** worrying about his handling when that's a skill that can progressively improve throughout playing experience.

Definitely needs to add move moves to his arsenal but again dude is only 18/19 or however old he is

wiggins is joe johnson

is that fair?
If that's the case Wiggins has pretty good ball  handling then
laugh.gif

wiggins is joe johnson

is that fair?

Wiggins is a great 3pt shooter who's half as athletic now? :lol:

More Wiggins comps please.

Also agreed with Bari being the closest to his ceiling out of the top 3. On one hand he's ready to contribute immediately but on the second really all he can do is sharpen his advanced skill set, become more effecient and hopefully be at least an average defender(shaky on this one).

Sleepy Joe got that sneak handle, it's like dudes guarding him forget he can put it on the floor and then end up going to the roller rink.

Last edited:
It's funny to me that people are like "Jabari is what he is, he's closest to his ceiling".....why? Because he's already actually really good at basketball and not just a freak athlete? He's really damn athletic himself and can probably come into the NBA immediately and score with anyone in the world. He's also only 19 years old and doesn't turn 20 til next March. But yeah, he's already hit his ceiling.

Nobody said Bari isn't athletic but if you think he's in the same class as the other two guys then :lol:.

Thanks for reiterating that he's good and can score in the league today, not like anybody else said that or anything.

I don't even know what people are arguing about with the top 4, at this point everyone agrees that Wiggins/Embiid/Parker/Exum are the top 4 in some order, nobody really knows who's going to be the best out those 4, there is little separation between them as prospects.

This boils down to your personal process/ the way you look at basketball.

no one can be certain how any of these guys will pan out.

relax and move on.

Last edited:
It's funny to me that people are like "Jabari is what he is, he's closest to his ceiling".....why? Because he's already actually really good at basketball and not just a freak athlete? He's really damn athletic himself and can probably come into the NBA immediately and score with anyone in the world. He's also only 19 years old and doesn't turn 20 til next March. But yeah, he's already hit his ceiling.

Thats not a bad thing to say hes close to his ceiling, melo didnt improve dramatically since 03, he just has to stay consistent through out his career

Back
Top Bottom