2014 NBA Draft Thread

They have real sources, its not like they are making it up, its just extremely difficult to get it 100% right, especially before all the workouts are completed and not knowing about trades.

I know it's a long shot but Exum falling to the Lakers would be a dream come true. Can't believe we got the bum *** 7th pick.
Doug mcdizzle coming to town :pimp:

Am I the only one who doesn't like this (I don't hate it)? I mean its amazing defensively, but who's going to shoot the ball?

Could someone explain to me why they think this will work out? I mean you are essentially drafting two project players.

The only reason i see them getting gordon is if they plan to move thad to the 3(might be on his way out) & nerlens to the 5, that would be a terrible move imo

Can you have a functioning offense with Noel, Young, Gordon, Wiggins and Carter-Williams in today's NBA? :lol: :x

Last edited:
When Chad Ford had us taking Thabeet with the #2 pick and I laughed about it.....I start taking it seriously since. :lol:
Remember when Chad Ford told us Darko was Sabonis meets Shaq meets David Robinson meets Goliath meets KG though? I haven't been able to take anything he has said seriously since. Favorite line was something like, "and the best thing about Darko, is when you push, Darko pushes back." Telling us how he was doing situps in the airport and **** :rolleyes Dude's only career highlight wasn't even in the NBA or in English

Last edited:
Can you have a functioning offense with Noel, Young, Gordon, Wiggins and Carter-Williams in today's NBA? :lol: :x

Well Thad is actually a pretty good shooter and stretched his game out to the three point line last year (though I think he'll probably be traded), Noel's midrange game is apparently looking "Amare-like" and Wiggins isn't a terrible shooter himself. Gordon can actually shoot the rock decently he just didn't show it in games at Zona.

Brett Brown was the Spurs player development coach from 2002-2013...he wants to build guys. I trust him with any potential "projects".

MCW
*insert shooter*
Wiggins
Gordon
Noel

Last edited:
Yeah it's not like that's the position he's played his whole life and he grew to 7'2 this past year and put on like 20 pounds of muscle.

Dude is gonna be a beast.

Last edited:

Can you have a functioning offense with Noel, Young, Gordon, Wiggins and Carter-Williams in today's NBA?
laugh.gif
sick.gif
Well Thad is actually a pretty good shooter and stretched his game out to the three point line last year (though I think he'll probably be traded), Noel's midrange game is apparently looking "Amare-like" and Wiggins isn't a terrible shooter himself. Gordon can actually shoot the rock decently he just didn't show it in games at Zona.

Brett Brown was the Spurs player development coach from 2002-2013...he wants to build guys. I trust him with any potential "projects".

MCW
*insert shooter*
Wiggins
Gordon
Noel
I really like that lineup, but you definitely need a proven shooter for SG, like Aaron Afflalo. With that starting 5, on a bad night, I could see that team shooting 30% from the field.

Yeah it's not like that's the position he's played his whole life and he grew to 7'2 this past year and put on like 20 pounds of muscle.

Dude is gonna be a beast.

7'2 & gained 20 pounds of muscle :rofl: :lol:

I guess hes ready to be a beast according to your "sources"

Every single lanky tall center drafted put on muscle and developed a larger frame in the NBA. (Ex: Dwight, Anthony Davis, even Shaq).

With that said, Noel will be a beast.

Every single lanky tall center drafted put on muscle and developed a larger frame in the NBA. (Ex: Dwight, Anthony Davis, even Shaq).

Yeah but 20 pounds of muscle in one yr? :lol: bodybuilders dont even do those types of numbers, dude was 206 last year, all the dudes you mentioned were atleast 220+ coming into the league, like i said nerlens is bbq chicken at the 5, especially as a rookie

Yeah but 20 pounds of muscle in one yr? :lol: bodybuilders dont even do those types of numbers, dude was 206 last year, all the dudes you mentioned were atleast 220+ coming into the league, like i said nerlens is bbq chicken at the 5, especially as a rookie

What center wasnt BBQ chicken his rookie year? They all add to their frame, its not all muscle.

Back
Top Bottom