2014 NBA Draft Thread

Yeah but 20 pounds of muscle in one yr?
laugh.gif
bodybuilders dont even do those types of numbers, dude was 206 last year, all the dudes you mentioned were atleast 220+ coming into the league, like i said nerlens is bbq chicken at the 5, especially as a rookie
That's really not that crazy of a number at all.  Especially for a skinny guy going into fulltime weight training/athlete diet for the first time.

Read today rumor of knight/sanders to kings for #8 and mclemore. No brainer for bucks. Kings would have to stop sanders and cousins from killing each other

Read today rumor of knight/sanders to kings for #8 and mclemore. No brainer for bucks. Kings would have to stop sanders and cousins from killing each other
why trade away mclemore already? especially for knight and sanders
indifferent.gif
. i swear, the kings just want to stay irrelevant in the west forever.

Why do I keep seeing rumors of Sacramento wanting to trade for a PG? They don't like Isaiah or they just want more depth?

Why do I keep seeing rumors of Sacramento wanting to trade for a PG? They don't like Isaiah or they just want more depth?
he's a restricted free agent i think next offseason, they probably know he's gonna demand a ton of money. thomas pissed them off by out playing vasquez, which forced them to trade him away lol; i don't think the kings had any faith in thomas before last season.

Last edited:
he's a restricted free agent i think next offseason, they probably know he's gonna demand a ton of money. thomas pissed them off by out playing vasquez, which forced them to trade him away lol; i don't think the kings had any faith in thomas before last season.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sad but true

IT is better served as the 6th man. He's a good player, but I rather have a PG that gets my team more involved and plays defense.

I don't doubt Noel could have gained 20 pounds.. but it's not "20 pounds of muscle" :lol:

I don't doubt Noel could have gained 20 pounds.. but it's not "20 pounds of muscle" :lol:

HGH and puberty is powerful stuff man.

As for homie who mentioned Shaq, he came in with enough muscle, them LA food trucks cut about 3 years off his prime. :lol:

To be fair, he's had more than a year to put on the 20 pounds of muscle. It's not like the players who claim to put on 20 pounds of muscle in a summer :lol:

I'll believe the Noel hype when I see it on the floor tho. This talk of growing 2 inches and developing an elite jump shot reeks of a team just hyping their own guy up.

why trade away mclemore already? especially for knight and sanders
indifferent.gif
. i swear, the kings just want to stay irrelevant in the west forever.
why do these rumors have to be true? 

why could these rumors not be just fabrication from the Bucks camp? 

Ben Mc was pretty bad this year when I watched him...I struggle to see him ever developing into a real meaningful contributor imo.

I saw the Kings play probably like 10 times this past year and barely ever saw McLemore do much of anything. I remember not even noticing it was him out there on the court the first game I saw til he got fouled towards the end of the game. He didn't look terrible out there, but he was just kind of standing around not getting involved much plays just like he did a lot at Kansas.

Last edited:
^yup, there were like 15 games where McLemore would play a meaningful 18-28 minutes, and only put up like 5 shots 
roll.gif

it was incredible, never seen a player be so invisible.

Back
Top Bottom