2014 NBA Draft Thread

Do people see Kawhi Leonard in a better light than Paul George....? Is that a serious question? Talk about prisoner of the moment.
I never said I thought he was man, settle down with the prisoner of the moment talk lol. Yes it is a very real and serious question. Folks tend to make pointed and/or ambiguous statements and I would like to know where they stand on other players who play the same position

Last edited:
What exactly are you going to point to for future lulz :lol:

Pretty much every Buc Em post and a couple of yours too.

Lots of gems.

I guess we should all just go into damage control like you and say every player in the world is great.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You're so off base fam, l hope another east team besides Philly drafts Wiggins so you have to watch him torch you 4 times a year while you cry.

But let y'all draft him so I can watch you do a 180 and see the greatness first hand.

Pretty much every Buc Em post and a couple of yours too.

Lots of gems.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You're so off base fam, l hope another east team besides Philly drafts Wiggins so you have to watch him torch you 4 times a year while you cry.

But let y'all draft him so I can watch you do a 180 and see the greatness first hand.
Like what though? Specifically what I just posted-- if anything you do some major cape wearing when it comes to Wiggins. I'm not sure what's so lulz about me saying I see him doing Leonard type things in the pros

I'm not "cape wearing" just because I think you're wrong, I just think you're wrong. :lol:

And I'm letting y'all flourish, I just find it funny, keep going.

I'm not "cape wearing" just because I think you're wrong, I just think you're wrong.
laugh.gif

And I'm letting y'all flourish, I just find it funny, keep going.
Again, you fail to answer my question. "I just think you're wrong"
laugh.gif

OK and I'll let you continue to make statements and explain them by saying "because I just think you're wrong". Lol. Good day

Last edited:
I've done it multiple times fam, you just don't see it, it's not my job to convince you, do the knowledge.

I've done it multiple times fam, you just don't see it, it's not my job to convince you, do the knowledge.
You've not a single time explained why it's "lulz" to say that Wiggins will translate into a Leonard type player in the pros.

This has nothing to do with convincing, just you making stupid statements and refusing to explain them.

"Do the knowledge". Like, what does that even mean fam

I've had discussions with you before and frankly you're one of those people that's stuck in your ways. If you really think Wiggins ceiling is Kawhi (which is stupid because he himself is 22 and not even at his ceiling)then that doesn't merit an intelligent reponse.

I wouldn't laugh at you if you actually deserved a series dialogue but thats just uninformed to me. In a draft that's considered to have 3 potential franchise players, somebody is trying to draft a 3rd option #1.

Unsurprising that you don't know what Do The Knowledge means, it's educate yourself.

If you watch Kawhi and Wiggins at 19 years old and think they're the same player then I have more laughs for you.

Last edited:
I've had discussions with you before and frankly you're one of those people that's stuck in your ways. If you really think Wiggins ceiling is Kawhi (which is stupid because he himself is 22 and not even at his ceiling)then that doesn't merit an intelligent reponse.

I wouldn't laugh at you if you actually deserved a series dialog but thats just uninformed to me. In a draft that's considered to have 3 potential franchise players, somebody is trying to draft a 3rd option #1.

Unsurprising that you don't know what Do The Knowledge means, it's educate yourself.

If you watch Kawhi and Wiggins at 19 years old and think they're the same player then I have more laughs for you.
I'm stuck in my ways to believe that Wiggins will be in the mold of a Leonard type player in the league? I never once talked about Wiggins' ceiling in my last few posts, more like a role and type of player. As far as Leonard's ceiling is concerned, let me set the record straight for you: I don't think he'll ever lead a team to anything significant but he's a hell of a player. Will command big bucks as I said previously and rightfully so.

I have no clue how or why you keep putting words into my mouth, I never once compared Leonard and Wiggins at any age, let alone 19.

Instead of trying to shoot everyone down and attempting to belittle them, how about taking off the cape for a moment and have an actual discussion. You try so hard to elevate yourself like you're a GM or pro scout. Newflash, you're on a message board telling people to Do the Knowledge. That's pretty pathetic.

Last edited:
It's pathetic that me laughing at you has you in your feelings calling names, it's ok Vince, we're all friends here.

Calling out his role and type of player is basically saying who he'll be, you say I "cape" for Wiggins but I just laugh at guys like you and Buc Em, you can think what you want it's fine with me.

Excuse me for thinking he's not going to be Kawhi because he's already not Kawhi, I know that's so silly. :lol:

Tell me more riveting draft analysis.

Last edited:
It's pathetic that me laughing at you has you in your feelings calling names, it's ok Vince, we're all friends here.

Calling out his role and type of player is basically saying who he'll be, you say I "cape" for Wiggins but I just laugh at guys like you and Buc Em, you can think what you want it's fine with me.

Excuse me for thinking he's not going to be Kawhi because he's already not Kawhi, I know that's so silly.
laugh.gif

Tell me more riveting draft analysis.
Na you still have me beat in the pathetic department by continuing to talk down to people on a message board to feel better about yourself, I've got a firm hold on the feels believe me
laugh.gif
aint nobody called you names either

You think Wiggins is already superior to Leonard? That would be pretty silly.

We'll see about Wiggins. Right now at this very second I think Kawhi might have the edge over him. But we'll see what happens when Wiggins is in a more wide open offense in the league. Especially if he goes to the Sixers with the fastest pace in the league he should "flourish".

Last edited:
wiggins has more potential to be a better offensive threat than kawhi because of their ball handling abilities are night & day

What? :lol: Wiggins ball handling is one of the things that worry me and scouts most about him. It's pretty terrible at times. He keeps his dribble way too high.

IMO Wiggins has the biggest chance of becoming a superstar.
I dont think Embiid is the second coming of Hakeem, probably gonna end up one of the top 3 centers in the league.
As for Jabari........should be a great player but I feel hes closer to his celing than Andrew is.

What? :lol: Wiggins ball handling is one of the things that worry me and scouts most about him. It's pretty terrible at times. He keeps his dribble way too high.

Stop, the only real question mark about wiggins is his joe johnson mentality, if he can be assertive through out the whole game, skys the limit

Yall underrating his handles to the extreme, nobody expects him to look like kyrie or kd with the rock, but he damn sure has better handles than kawhi

Back
Top Bottom