2014 NBA Draft Thread

It makes too much sense for Cleveland to take Embiid, so you know they wont take him :lol:
I feel sorry for whoever has to play for Milwaukee.
I hope Wiggins falls down to Philly. Thats gonna be a great team in the future. MCW, Noel, Wiggins and say they take Aaron Gordon at #10............

I know nothing about what's coming out of the Cavs camp, but I am pretty sure and would bet money that JE will be their #1 pick. Would bet money on it. (Not Literally :lol: .... or :nerd: )

Not only is he more of a need, but you just don't pass on mobile bigs who can potentially change your team on both sides of the ball. (Health issues aside) No one does. Period. I know Luol who's leaving and Alonzo aren't ideal at your wing positions, but a 7'0 center who can anchor your defense and is already showing the capacity to be a competent offensive player at the minimum? No way will the Cavs pass on JE.

I meaaaan they passed up Nerlens Noel last year granted he sat out a year with the injury. But great points though. Guess we shall see come draft night

Maybe the cavs were banking on Bynum as bad as that sounds.

I can't belive how many teams passed up on noël. The sixers's training staff have revamped his shooting form completely. I remember reading that during the first couple of months of training, he was only practicing shooting with one hand.

I can't wait to see him and this draft class play! The draft needs to start already!

I'm interested in what Orlando does.. because they can go with a big man at 4 and pick up a PG at 12.. but I really like Exum so I'd love to see him go to Orlando. Obviously if you feel the big man is better and you can still get a solid PG at 12.. then it's a really smart move, but it'll be interesting.

If I'm Orlando I'm taking Vonleh and Ennis.

If one of the top 3 teams take him (doubt it) I'm going Exum and Saric/Nurkic.

I'm mad Nerlens grew to 7'2 though, dude is g
going to be a rim protector from day 1.

Wish the Sixers gave him some type of run just so we could see him.

Last edited:
According to Chad Ford, Kings are interested in trading their #8 pick for Dennis Schroeder or Brandon Knight because they want someone who can contribute right away.......what the ****?

Last edited:
:lol: that Schroeder rumor popped up right after the lotto and was quickly dispelled. I would be good trading our pic for the Bucks pick and Knight tho

I wouldnt trade a 2nd rounder for Brandon Knight yet alone the 8th pick.

I saw that and was like

Gary-Coleman-wtf.gif

Knight. :lol:

Dude was the MAN in HS though.

Here are the top prospects who could potentially fall to number 10 (from bleacher report):
1. Aaron Gordon
2. Dario Saric
3. James Young
4. Zach LaVine
5. Nik Stauskas
6. Gary Harris
7. Doug McDermott

I don't really see Gordon nor Saric falling this low. But hen again, I never thought Bennit would go number one and Noël falling into our laps. You never know. Some gms might just screw up and miss out on those prospects.

If we pick Parker at 3, I'll be willing to take a project like Gordon. But if wiggins lands at 3, I would much rather get a shooter to play sg.
sarics gonna fall cause he wont come over next season unless its boston or la

If I'm Orlando I'm taking Vonleh and Ennis.

How you feel about Tyler ennis style of play with Orlando current team ?

calm and composed and good player in general but that type of PG with Harris & Harkless ?

Most definitely don't want to slow down Victor Oladipo energy / game

How you feel about Tyler ennis style of play with Orlando current team ?

calm and composed and good player in general but that type of PG with Harris & Harkless ?

Most definitely don't want to slow down Victor Oladipo energy / game

I feel you, Orlando has ATH-A-LETE's at 2-5 but you can't run all the time, I believe Ennis could still run with them, Cuse wasn't the best total representation of his game though he isn't on Payton's level physically.

Turnovers and no shooting will bury you in all close games against good teams though, that's where Ennis comes in.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom