2014 NBA Draft Thread

Kawhi fits that mold, doesn't he? He didn't have an offensive game coming into the draft, he remade his stroke, etc post draft with the Spurs.

But he was an elite defender, and athlete coming out.

Idk how I feel about is taking Doug...I'm on the fence on how he will translate in the league

If we do take him I hope we get a 2/3 w/ the 2nd first rounder

Nobody taking Larry Sanders' contract after that cluster**** of a year he just had on and off the floor. He's going to have to boost his value next year before a team deals for him.

If they draft McDermott they're basically officially giving up on MKG as a starter.

Aaron Gordon would be a perfect fit next to Jefferson.

Yeah good luck with Jefferson and McDermott as your front court on defense.

Yeah hes gonna have to play the 3 if he wants to be a starter at the next level, hes bbq chicken at the 4 unless he puts on 15-20 pounds, i think La takes him at 7

Hornets definitely trying to move Henderson. I expect them to be in the running for Born Ready Stevenson as well.

man if the Hornets go after Stevenson... :smh:

they better have their eyes on Parson that would be a good pick up for them.

then draft Zach or PJ

Last edited:
Ran into Born Ready at the club last Friday I think hes staying B. Bird and co gonna hook him up

I don't think Bird will overpay him. If somebody makes an outrageous offer I think they let him walk.

Hornets definitely trying to move Henderson. I expect them to be in the running for Born Ready Stevenson as well.

man if the Hornets go after Stevenson... :smh:

they better have their eyes on Parson that would be a good pick up for them

Surprised the Rockets didn't pick up his option since it was under a million.

Ran into Born Ready at the club last Friday I think hes staying B. Bird and co gonna hook him up
I don't think Bird will overpay him. If somebody makes an outrageous offer I think they let him walk.

man if the Hornets go after Stevenson...
mean.gif

That's the thing, I feel like his market value isn't nearly as much as what people think it may be. Especially with his inconsistency throughout the second half of the season and his antics during the playoffs

mean.gif

they did that because something about his contract and how he's still a restricted free agent and they can match.

if they picked up his option, next year he'd be a unrestricted free agent and he could walk.

Also the rockets are trying to grab a third superstar, so it frees up some capspace while they can still match parsons.

mean.gif

they did that because something about his contract and how he's still a restricted free agent and they can match.

if they picked up his option, next year he'd be a unrestricted free agent and he could walk.

Also the rockets are trying to grab a third superstar, so it frees up some capspace while they can still match parsons.
Yeah Rockets are basically trying to see what his market value is right now. And if it's too hefty they gotta let the Florida Gator go. Damn I wouldn't mind having Parson's if Stephenson walks

Bobcats planning to move Gerald Henderson?
No one wanted him for his asking price last season, don't think anyone would take him by himself now. Only trade that makes sense is moving him and a pick for afflalo. Clifford loves him and we've been linked to him for awhile

Back
Top Bottom