2014 NBA Draft Thread

Faverani had Boston fans hyped for like 5 games, and Olynyk in summer ball too.

Faverani look like he just got out of Rikers on a 5 year bid.

Definitely was on the Olynyk hype train, dude literally looked like Jesus in Summer League, the hair helped.

Faverani look like he just got out of Rikers on a 5 year bid.

Definitely was on the Olynyk hype train, dude literally looked like Jesus in Summer League, the hair helped.
My bro's the lone C's fan in the family, big Rondo supporter. Olynyk had us amped temporarily.

The James Young slander :smh: ... Outside of those big shots by Aaron in the tourney, Young carried the team in scoring and kept us in plenty of games. I think he would be a good fit with the Suns.

Reports are saying Boston is "locked in" to picking Aaron Gordon if he's available.
Smokescreens. I would rather have Vonleh or Smart at #6. 

Also hoping we actually end up not having to make that pick, when it's all said and done. Hope we use it as an asset to get Kevin Love. Can't go through another tanking season. 

Yep I'm convinced Wiggins workout video is never gonna be released. They got that **** under some serious tight wraps for whatever reason.

Jabari's game is so damn nba ready. Everything he does offensively looks like it's going to translate to the NBA perfectly. It's crazy how much like Melo he looks sometimes.

No lie, I catch butterflies and goosebumps watching 'Bari operate on O.

Pretty sure he's gonna shoot about 40% on the year tho. He took too many jumpers last year when he should have been more of a bully in the paint. If he can take it to the rack more I'll have more confidence that he'll be a franchise guy.

He needs to keep developing his already decent post game, he ain't beating dudes off the first step.

I still think Jabari is the best player in the draft.

People put the tweener label on him with the lack of lateral quickness on defense, but with 6'9" and 240+ 9' reach he has all the measurables and I think he could develop into a full time pf if a team decided to do so anyway. Like Lebron he just needs to start to operate closer to the basket and the efficiency will sky rocket.

I want a good team to take Dwight Powell at the end of the second. He seems like the type of kid who can come in and contribute all around the court from day 1.

Seems like an easy Spurs pick too...........................

Last edited:
wsnt that Parker video already posted? or anoher video from the same workout

regardless i like him

Didn't really read thru the thread but shabazz napier is gonna be great in the NBA

and I don't think Joel embiid gonna do much at all in the pros

Back
Top Bottom